Doodle Time

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Lot of cute art today in this thread.

1. With those blank eyes, it's kind of enigmiactic but due to the chibi style, it narms the seriousness of her character.:wilson_ecstatic:
  2. I love the addition of drool to the calm scene. It breaks the serenity.:wilson_sneaky:

Cue @Raspberry Milk squeeing over its cuteness. I love the complementary colors you used. Winona's verdant skin is the best winona skin(I'm torn on the others but green just looks great on her).

awww shucks! thanks minespatch! :D lol yea i think wigfrid would be one to drool in her sleep! she's probably dreaming about swimming in meaty stews xDD

verdant!winona is also my fav skin for her!! she just looks so cute with her bandana like that!! too bad i dont really play her lol

Edited by Swollson
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Wesminator said:

T v T what's the first?

Only the ultimate trash ship that is Willowson ^_^

11 hours ago, Swollson said:

oh hoho ;) a wesfrid shipper!! i do like quite a few ships, so i dont mind taking a few requests :D

Oh I don't really have a request atm but I ship many things such as Willowson and Wesfrid (obviously), Wendy and Webber (platonically, though I don't mind aging them up for more fluffy stuff ^_^ ), Charlie and William (I'd do Maxwell but the dorky magician is just a little bit cuter). I'd ship Woodie and Lucy if we had more lore on them and clues to what Lucy looked like before the Constant.

I also ship Albert and Bobbie but that's an OC ship of @Quoth143's.

So yeah, the main stuff. I enjoy any kind of fluff though, despite the ship ^_^

Edited by DragonMage156
Sorry for the tag Quoth ^^;
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Oh my god, the comic strip and the bedtime story pieces are hilarious XD

I wonder which book Wilson picked up >u<

Probably one of Wickerbottom's Fanfic books

5 minutes ago, vixenine said:

Lighten up Wigfrid... Could be worse

Like eating veggies.

• Haha 4

17 hours ago, Swollson said:

wig4.thumb.png.9ddb5f25dfe00d8ae4156fb59037876c.png

I sincerely thought this was going to be about Forge Wolfgang.:wilson_ecstatic:

Somehow Wilson gets the Rapunzel jokes.

16 hours ago, Wesminator said:

When you trying to tell the kids a bedtime story but you grab the wrong book...

That happened to me in High school with my therapist. She wanted me to draw scene based on a harliquin novel she was reading and I had no idea it was a trashy novel.

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That happened to me in High school with my therapist. She wanted me to draw scene based on a harliquin novel she was reading and I had no idea it was a trashy novel.

I'd cry. Why did she want you to draw some trashy scenes????

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Y U no use Winona? The gif is really amazing, I'm just sad cos I do miss Forge :<

But level 3 wicker heals...ngl i spammed winona heals T v T. Thank you Mage! Its been 23467998543 years since I've animated pixels and I'd like to get back into the habit. Also I'm right there with you. My soul craves more Forge battles. So much fun rip forge ; m ;

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Funny you're doing a Wicker-forge piece, did one last night with both staffs and books. I wanted to tribute the two achievement names.

If I could suggest something, I'd recommend using the magic-lines off the achievement image:

wickerbottom_healing.png.0c2581c78d23b5dwickerbottom_meteor.png.141f14962c7f925e

Oohh good idea! I can def try to add those into the piece while it's still in roughs! Good suggestion minespatch. Now to go see your piece if its up o Q o

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wesminator said:

. Now to go see your piece if its up o Q o

More like in two months due to my backlog of inked stuff that needs to be colored.:wilson_ecstatic:

Sorry bud but I had those images I linked you printed out so I wanted to pencil the drawing to glue the refs in my DS ref book.

• Haha 1

So I know I'm gonna be slow posting here cuz re-animating A New Reign Trailer (might post the progress here or on the other thread...idk yet), but I had to do a quick sketch of Wicker in a bikini for @FuriousBr since they posted the best Summer Skin for Wicker. Had me rollin'

wicker-bikini.thumb.png.5488b5400e10d3964498d39c696f4237.png

Ty @FuriousBr for the laugh! :)

Edited by Wesminator
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Time for @GiddyGuy to creep in on this drawing.:wilson_ecstatic:

The flower in the hair is a nice touch. Wicker seems to have shed some age off.

I kinda imagine the gang to be a bit toned?? Especially from chopping wood, carrying stuff, adventuring, etc *shrug* 

• Like 1

its been 21903818398921 years and my resurrection is at hand! Time to slap down some doodles while i finish up these animations. Sadly my internet is in and out of commission (it's a love-hate relationship rn) but hopefully it'll be stable again so sorry for my absence ; v ; I was able to pop in and play this thingamabob called the Gorge :DDDDD. It's pretty fun eyyyy~

wilson is how i feel when bread is the 2nd dish... Just snackrifice me kay thanks!

wilson-garlic-bread-small.thumb.png.1bdbfbb81de94f7d80eb6df491928122.png

and how do you wolfgang??? he looks like a big blob hahah

wes-wolf-oven-small.thumb.png.cd3913ba4a8fa55a4b43a2f2cd3cc180.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 5