[Game Update] - 260525

12 minutes ago, Neotuck said:

Ever notice every new patch comes with new bugs? I would suggest Klei use beta testers but I get the feeling that's our job LOL

Thats the purpose of the experimental build and ONI is the most time perfect playable on stable branch. You should try some other early access games if you are not happy with the current state. In my opinion ONI has very few bugs

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, WhatTheDuck said:

Thats the purpose of the experimental build and ONI is the most time perfect playable on stable branch. You should try some other early access games if you are not happy with the current state. In my opinion ONI has very few bugs

Never said I was unhappy. I kinda find it fun trying to spot bugs before other players.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lutzkhie said:

i am really excited for the lore to be added but at the same time im kinda sad coz once this game goes to its final updates, there will be no more upgrades, unless if they keep on adding stuff or make a sequel 

I felt the same way when Subnautica was early access, fun underwater survival/horror game.  Now after final release you can "beat" the game and it got boring after that :( 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lutzkhie said:

i am really excited for the lore to be added but at the same time im kinda sad coz once this game goes to its final updates, there will be no more upgrades, unless if they keep on adding stuff or make a sequel 

I don't know much about Don't Starve other than it's received a ton of post-release content from Klei.  If ONI is popular enough I'm sure we'll get a similar treatment.

1 minute ago, Xedlord said:

Oh, guess they updated it since I last looked.

425792559651225601.png?v=1

4 minutes ago, goboking said:

I don't know much about Don't Starve other than it's received a ton of post-release content from Klei.  If ONI is popular enough I'm sure we'll get a similar treatment.

Well, from what I recall, Don't Starve got a lot of DLC. Don't Starve Together got a lot of new content post-release as part of the free A New Reign DLC that Klei released. (Which was awesome btw Klei, props. :clap:)

It would seem that ONI is following the same sort of structure as DST had when it came to the massive upgrades.

So...I guess the next thing we're getting afterwards is Events?

Spoiler

Oh man, I'd LOVE to see the dupes battle it out in The Forge! :wilson_ecstatic:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Sebastiangperez said:

My dupes can't do runmmage at the lockers and the Vending machine , i setted up all my dupes to Tidy , Supply , Storage , Toggle with the max priority and nobody is going.

They said its fixed and it was working pretty well for me
troubleshoot this by: trying to lock a dupe inside the vending machine room or locker room and give the task to rummage, if they ignore it then its a bug, but if they do rummage it then probably its your priority setting, try using "advance mode"

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Lutzkhie said:

They said its fixed and it was working pretty well for me
troubleshoot this by: trying to lock a dupe inside the vending machine room or locker room and give the task to rummage, if they ignore it then its a bug, but if they do rummage it then probably its your priority setting, try using "advance mode"

Thank man for your quick response,

Which option at the priorities tables is the correct to use ? i see now Toggle , Supply and Storage. 

Scan Doors works fine. 

Thanks