[Game Update] - 260234

• Developer
  • puft should no longer infinitely inhale
  • creatures should no longer poop out literal tonnes of material
  • fixed a crash that could occur when using a translation containing a database link within a database link
  • removed industrial machinery restriction from creature pen
  • suit locker should now be prioritizable
  • bag created by rangling burrowed hatches should now appear on the ground
  • info screen title label is slightly larger to accomodate different font sizes
  • hatches should no longer be constipated after eating phosphorite
  • fixed layering when dropping eggs from incubator
  • resource screen should now list liquifiable items
  • dupes should no longer ignore showering
  • database button for buildings under consutrction should now work
  • fixed an issue where the travel tube launcher and steam turbine were not responding to their automation inputs
  • items carried by Duplicant should no longer melt during transit preventing infinite fetching loops where Duplicant's would keep failing to transfer small amounts of ore
  • Creatures should no longer starve when offscreen
  • fixed a memory/performance leak

View full update

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

7 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

removed industrial machinery restriction from creature pen

I didn't mind it as it was, but I'm sure this will please a lot of people who want to automate feed.

9 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

Creatures should no longer starve when offscreen

Good to hear, because I'm running out of hatches.

• items carried by Duplicant should no longer melt during transit preventing infinite fetching loops where Duplicant's would keep failing to transfer small amounts of ore

Oh boy,  I remember this from one of my past sessions.   It was something I was not managing very well in the first place and I was attending to it at a very late state.

It was like a horrible nightmare,  I watch it happening again and again.   Gahhh,  but I don't know what to do about it.   So I just sit there and watch. 

tifs4.png.219fee195744b9883db04fde0b0c3ed3.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, QuQuasar said:

Clearly, creatures now both starve and don't starve when offscreen. Schrodinger's Hatch?

Actually, I'm a little confused about this new feature. What will happen if a tamed creature is offscreen? Will it stop eating and excreting? So what should I do if I want to produce some coal by hatches? Always keep them in my screen?

Or this new feature is only applied to wild animal?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, R9MX4 said:

Actually, I'm a little confused about this new feature. What will happen if a tamed creature is offscreen? Will it stop eating and excreting? So what should I do if I want to produce some coal by hatches? Always keep them in my screen?

That was how it was before. Tamed critters would starve to death if you didn't have them in the field of view.

24 minutes ago, landromat said:

idk if it was fixed, but there is neutronim geyser platform without any geyser on it

image.thumb.png.6d5ed76e25ab422adcd2422e6776c1ef.png

when was this screenshot taken?  I made a bug report when the preview branch first came out and it was fixed in the next patch

Edited by Neotuck

Since this Update my Savegame is loading and then the complete Game disappears.. Can't load ir anymore and also without BETA updates it is impossible to load due a higher Build number needed inside my save. Last I knew the game crashed while I try to remove the animals feed station. May save games was over 800 cycle old.

Warehouse 13 - Testing Area.sav

Hello

this update is great but i have some comments:

• The game performance is much slower than the previous update especially when you dig a lot of resources
  • when building liquid pipes the game hangs for 2 secs per pipe tile
  • when  a person is idle and there there always go beside the Exosuit dock and take it off
  • when deconstruct a rail which have a resources the resources  lost and remain in the place the rail was built
  • the geysers production is much less than before, i know it is now random but still much less, it should give more when analyzed

and i have some ideas

• I cannot full automate the food production from plants why not make an auto harvester machine or drone to do that
  • i cannot depend on Phosphorite as fertilizer or food for shine bug cause i cannot make more than i already dig, we need a way to make it like sand now
  • why we are not allowed to build anti entropy thermo-nullifier where ever we want, cause we are restricted with its placing on the map
  • why we cannot make briar seed for decoration
  • we need a building to heat air or liquid for high temperature like 500-600 C

Thanks