Looking for people to play DST PC

3 hours ago, Chirei007 said:

I'm also looking for people to play with on the PC! I know the basics of the game. I just like to have fun really. Let me know if you ever decide to start up a game!

whats your steam

On 3/15/2018 at 10:26 PM, Chirei007 said:

I'm also looking for people to play with on the PC! I know the basics of the game. I just like to have fun really. Let me know if you ever decide to start up a game!

sure thing heres my steam name

ImASpAcEmAn

If anyone is still looking for someone to play with, I'm willing to set up a server to play with. Although, only if you have a mic and are on Skype/Discord, and are from the EU; ideally close to the UK. If the ping on the server shows as 'Unknown', you should be good if you have a download speed of 20+MB/s, an upload speed of 7+MB/s and are somewhat close to the UK. If you are from the UK, a down of 12+MB/s and an up of 2+MB/s should be good.

Also, sorry if this sounds demanding, but please could you download the Geometric Placement mod before joining. It drives me mad seeing farms unaligned with each other.

My Steam name is: Distinct Soul.

Archived