I just wanted to say...

Symage

...that I will never forget the fun I had on this forum and with Don't Starve, and there is not a week where I won't think of the people I met on this site. Despite this, I am barely active on this forum and barely play Don't Starve anymore.

The reason is that there's nothing to talk about anymore for me, every riddle, every mystery, every unknown threat has been revealed already and I know everything I need to know about Don't Starve, so there is nothing to discuss for me. Don't Starve is finished anyways, and Shipwrecked is not enough to keep me active. There's just nothing new, and I played enough Don't Starve for a lifetime. But that's okay!

And don't think I forgot any of you! All of you, and especially all of my friends (even the ones that haven't posted anyhting in 4 years or so) will always hold a special place in my heart! Don't think just because I don't post or barely read anything here that I forgot about you guys! You guys are great and I am thankful for having met all of you!

Well technically, Don't Starve Together still has mysteries and unreleased lore and there's new posts on the forums every day.

But if you're leaving, I won't stop (if you're not, sorry. It just sounds a lot like a "farewell" post).

Good luck either way (even though you don't know me very well...)

4 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Hamlet is coming. Hope that manages to get you and others more active, maybe old users will return :D

That's what I thought about Freebird when Finding Paradise release.

Answer was: Nope!

Still dead (though to be fair, it was pretty active for a little while but I didn't really see any old users but this is off-topic)

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

I really hope this isn't goodbye. Hamlet's coming out and DST is having more events. We still need info on Wagstaff and other things but thanks for telling us your concerns.:wilson_dorky:

22 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Welp, if this is farewell post then... Goodbye, I hope you have a great life.

23 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well technically, Don't Starve Together still has mysteries and unreleased lore and there's new posts on the forums every day.

But if you're leaving, I won't stop (if you're not, sorry. It just sounds a lot like a "farewell" post).

Good luck either way (even though you don't know me very well...)

Archived