Server not Responding?

Hello im new on forum and i really dont know where to post this so ill post this here, me and my friend have problems with playing dont starve together and the problem is that server is not responding, they 2 tried to join my server, its not responding, i tried to join their server, same thing, we put the game to run as administrator, turn off antivirus, enable dst in firewall, disabling mods but nothing isnt helping, please fix this lag its just dont working, p.s before this post we are playing for one year and i think 2 months ago this problem started, but it wanted to work sometimes so we could play sometimes but now its not working whenever we try to play. Help please

server ne reaguje.jpg

Somethibg is up with servers for second day already. Game not working, trading is not working, steam market is not working

We were unable to contact the game's item server. The game's item server may be down or Steam may be experiencing temporary connectivity issues. Your listing has not been created. Refresh the page and try again.

EDIT: seems that it is OK now

Archived