[ CLOSED ] Woodie.zip?

I've been working on a custom character mod for some time now, and one aspect of the character that stumps me is attempting to add in a werebeaver transformation (something I see has plagued many people on this site).

So, after trawling through Woodie's and the werebeaver-related .lua files and attempting to incorporate them slowly into my character's scripting I figured I would do the opposite and attempt to change Woodie into my character. The thing is his files are littered all over the place. I wondered if anybody knew of a resource that contains each of the Don't Starve characters in standalone .zip files, much as you would have if they were a modded character, that contains all the files needed for them to work as standalone entities?

In the meantime I shall continue to attempt to compile such a .zip myself but it is difficult due to how many components there are to Woodie that don't use 'woodie' and 'werebeaver' in their files. I f I succeed at any point I shall upload the file to the forums as a resource for other modders attempting to wrestle with the very messy Woodie code. :)

Thank you for reading and any assistance in this undertaking would be greatly appreciated.

Archived