New Dedicated Challenge Server (UK) - Winter Winds (endless winter challenge)

N9EL8y1.png

Come join us on Winter Winds, an endless winter server meant to test your resolve again the cold! We're associated with the DST Challenge Worlds Steam group aimed at creative short-term servers with unique challenges to play in, but the server is public.

Slots: 12
Host based: UK
Style: Cooperative
Mode: Endless
Caves: Yes
Mods: Yes (minimal)

Hi! Your server looks quite fun and I would be interested to join. However, in my opinion some of the mods you use just take most away most of the challenge: 

• Auto health adjust: not that game breaking, but can make the game pretty easier/faster in some situations.
  • Extra equip slots: if you can have backpack, armor and warm clothing all the time, one great part of winter's challenge is already neutralised.
  • Woka: like, seriously, a character that cannot freeze and warms up others nearby, in a winter-only challenge?... And this combined with the extra slots mod?

So in its current state I wouldn't play on the server. Do you cosider to take these mods out? Because otherways I would really like to play with others on a difficult server, and the challenges you write on the steam page sound pretty interesting! ;) 

Of course, maybe I'm just not at the same level of the group, which would mean anyway that this server isn't for me. 

Archived