Updates for Shipwrecked on PS4

MarcCAT

Hello Klei team,

As much as I adore your games, I cannot help but feeling frustrated. I'm a PS4 owner who's in love with Don't Starve universe. Many will agree that somehow we have always been left behind. To a certain degree, I can understand how you treat your premium market (PC). On the other hand, however, nothing justifies the time frames PS4 players have suffered from the very beginning. First, it was the RoG expansion, which got to our consoles so late that PC users had already discovered everything half year before. Then, Shipwrecked, my favorite add-on that arrived... when? Almost one year later? Now, the new content Home Sea Home, which is available on PC since October, may be taking similar a path... No specific info, no update schedule, "when it's ready, we'll let everyone know"...  the same old story and the same tweet repeated over and over again. So, let me be straightforward with you: when are we going to be treated with the same priority and receive regular updates as everyone else? What about some news for a console users on a monthly basis? And what about some news now? PS4 community deserves way better and deep down you know I'm right. 

I agree too. I haven't been waiting nearly as long as some of you who have been playing for a while but I can't believe there is such a gap between when the PC's get the updates and the console updates. 

Can we get an answer from someone on this?

6 hours ago, Kimberly1744 said:

I agree too. I haven't been waiting nearly as long as some of you who have been playing for a while but I can't believe there is such a gap between when the PC's get the updates and the console updates. 

Can we get an answer from someone on this?

kleigg would just say soon probably 

Archived