Don't Starve cosplay

woofkid

On 11.02.2018 at 11:26 PM, DragonMage156 said:

These are really good cosplays! I think I've actually seen some of these on the Klei art features on the streams before :)

Is Wilson your boyfriend or are you two WilsonxWendy shippers? (I'm sure it's the first one :p )

Oh, really? Are you sure? I didn't know about that... 

He is my ex XD And we are shippers too!

On 12.02.2018 at 6:28 AM, minespatch said:

Interesting touches with the triumphant Wendy! Did you manipulate the photos or did your photographer? You do the outfit nicely.

My photographer did it :3

• Like 1

On 18.02.2018 at 8:32 AM, minespatch said:

I was gonna comment about Wendy's hair should be messier but I took a closer look and you did it! IT's very subtle but nicely done.

Maybe you should tackle her rose or Forge skin first?

It looks like a big cloud XD 

So I'm inclined to start with Forge skin. I think it will be very impressively, if I will do it well. 

And we will have a big photoshoot with other characters (Wilson, Maxwell, Wes, Willow, Wigfrid, Wendy and Charlie) in the beginning of autumn with main skins. We want to make all the necessary stuff and to convey the atmosphere of the game as much as possible. :3 

nnRDFeOt63A.jpg

• Like 3

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wendy's survivor skin might be the simplest but that still might be hard(as someone who underestimated how making that trick or treat bag).

That must be cool to have friends who are familiar with the characters.:wilson_smile:

Survivor skin isn't  the simplest. I'm not good with crafts, so her stuff will be difficult for me :c

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Half a minute and I already pressed the like button. That performance was really cool! ^_^ The use of song was also really nice.

Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear that! ♥

I'm so sorry for being quiet for a long time! 
I'm preparing for my next cosplay project - winter adventures of Wendy, and I really hope that it will be great.~

For now... I want to share my old Charlie costest with you! It was long time ago, but I still love it. Maybe someday I will made a full cosplay. XD

Tfi4fuSBHXQ.jpg

ZiHfoga8Zvk.jpg

ivozPMxt8Gw.jpg

• Like 7

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm guessing you'll get some contact lenses and some hair gel for some touches?

Unfortunately I used only Photoshop for this costest for that time, but I have special lenses for Charlie now XD

• Like 2

It's me again! We finally got our photos from Willow and Wendy photoshoot as I promised! XD 
We are super excited and we hope that you'll like it too.~

P.S. I guess I need more Wendy's cosplays in my life... It's good incentive to do new costumes for her XD I dreaming about cute photoshot with Wilson... *sigh* someday...

cIjWM_w0F7s.jpg

KvAb8hBifp0.jpg

1WcxFdxTUlM.jpg

9LCXfmst1ZY.jpg

4EJZ8qMPUOk.jpg

B9zVc1coDWA.jpg

MJCIWB6kiIA.jpg

• Like 2