Mentos's Little Art Wonderland

Frosty_Mentos

Starting this cause doing some more random stuff and not only DST or not necessarily klei related game fanart :p

And introducing my own first digital drawing aka my character :D

personazas.thumb.jpg.368dffdf942b9740bc5fceaa6019b127.jpg

If anyone has any thoughts or critiques I am all ears, also I take art commissions :D
If wanna contact me, best solution is through my discord and I am called ~Mentos~ there, which also I notify when I stream https://discord.gg/XSMT5Ym :D 

I'll occasionally gonna dump some stuff here, and hope you like it :p

PS: I know, I messed up with the legs :mad:

Mary from Crypt of the NecroDancer

Mary.thumb.png.34c3143d69fd07589cd0323bfb4283a0.png

Whatever this is

IMG_20171205_200313.thumb.jpg.7ab705280dbc247a103c2b612d708bb7.jpg

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is your persona a dragon girl? 0u0

Also nice alien... merm... thing ^_^

It's like, ugh a human dragon? kinda I guess a demon if that's what what they call? it is not a gurl :<

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Hey there! So you've been on this forum in a while! Congrats on making a off-topic forum. Can't wait to see more from you.

What is your persona? Some kind of gnoll?

The last one looks like a anglerfish-anthro.

1 minute ago, Mantas said:

It's like, ugh a human dragon? kinda I guess a demon if that's what what they call? 

idk, he is a weirdo, with childish personality, like me :p took the references from DST (tophat, goggles and the suit), the golden lute and Aria shoulderpads with dagger (necrodancer), and my guinea pig
goggles are cool

not sure whatever that fish guy is, I just call him fish guy

I like how everyone is avoiding Mary

24 minutes ago, Mantas said:

It's like, ugh a human dragon? kinda I guess a demon if that's what what they call? it is not a gurl :<

I like how everyone is avoiding Mary

Ah sorry, I get excited when I see something remotely anthro/human dragon (cos they're a lacking species on the internet).

Woops. I don't play Crypt of the NecroDancer (wait is that right? I copy pasted that XD ) but she's drawn well as well ^_^

Archived