Issue in relation to controller

There is an issue that happens only in Don't Starve - not Don't Starve Together;

When playing Wendy, if you hit Abigail, she will die instantly - I believe this may only be possible when using force attack.

When playing with a controller(an Xbox 360 or Xbox one controller in my case), the attack button is always a force attack - which I think is a good thing for the most part, allowing the player to attack things such as butterflies and what not

HERE IS THE ISSUE: when using the (force) attack button anywhere near Abigail, I always instantly kill her.

I think, to fix this, make Abigail work the way she does in Don't Starve Together because she doesn't ever seem to get hit by me in that version of the game.

Please don't change the only attack button on the controller being force attack - I think that's fine as it is.

note that I am playing on a computer on Steam and NOT on an Xbox 360 or Xbox one.

I hope you guys can do something about this in the near future, as this is quite the issue

BridgeCam

Archived