Experienced player looking for new players to play with

I'm kind of bored and another way to experience the game is through the fresh eyes of other players.    Very patient, friendly and I can help with every imaginable scenario whether it be building bases or killing any of the giants.    I have a Discord channel and am available quite a bit of time to play.  Based on east coast USA.

Hello Mencken, I was just looking for someone like you!

I have played some DST games and tried to follow tutorials etc. but I always fail.

I would like to meet someone who would show me the ropes, get me to understand the basic rhythm of the game and what to do when and what to focus on at the right time etc., because I have stopped playing DST because it was frustrating and I didn't know what I could change.

I am EU, but open to anyone, I am mature, very teamplay oriented.

Seems like you’ve got quite a group going! I don’t need any help with the game myself, I’ve been playing DS for a few years now, and DST for nearly 3. I wouldn’t say I’m a full fledged expert, but I am somewhat of a pro, and I play it a lot. If you ever need someone to help you guide new players, or maybe just someone to play with, my steam ID is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209209236/

Archived