Doydoys killed by volcano eruption

MonoDedo

I had the two doydoys with me, it was the last day of dry season, so i was waiting for last eruption to go back base with the doydoys, but i got hit during the eruption and respawned back to my base island, where i had a touch stone. I didnt went back yet, but i am pretty sure the doydoys got killed just like me, and if they survived so how, the dragoons will kill them.

The question is, they will respawn on their islands or i just lost doydoys on my game?

Also, sealnado attacked me once, killed me and i lost fishbones never founding it again. Did i lost packims too?

The doydoys are gone forever. R.I.P.

The fishbone should not have despawned, hunt for it around where you died. Sealnado scatters items and flings them pretty far, but it should still be there, even if it's floating on the water.

I'm so sorry about that.

The matter about uniqueness of doydoy is very weird for me. I understand they're very rare and valuable, but why can i respawn them? there is no way to do it, this shouldn't be possible. Maybe with some very rare items in particular situations to make it harder. It's incredible they're so weak and so easily killable and you can't do anything in case they die. 

Well, i had to use the command console and spawn two new doydoys, i know it is cheating, but c'mon, the volcano took the ironwind when i got hit on my boat, sealnado vanished packims and now i lost the doydoys? You know, there is a limit to stuff, that was too much.

Besides that, all is cool. :D

Archived