A strange strange world

HotChocolate

(Do make sure with Coco before going on with the time)

..HURG....GRG..

Bob had recovered from the initial screeching noises, but he'd been caught so completely off guard by it that it had fuzzed up his memory of his incredibly vigorous training from simple hair cow to majestic beast that all calm demeanor had quickly been flushed from him; though you couldn't really see that in his face, or lack of one. He had usually been dependant on his master when things like loud screetches happened, and he wasn't anywhere to be found, nor had Bob been given a nice meal today. People were tearing their hair out, there were unfamiliar dinosaur creatures, and this bird just wouldn't go away. It was all rather worrying.

...(whimper).....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

( I will now I am sorry.)

Winter looked around decided to find food.

" Looks like we are stuck here for a while. I'm going to go after food and supplies. Sound good?" She asks, already eyeing some Flint at the edge of where she can see clearly.

"Oh right!" Xedlord says. (Still a Drakon) "That bird, uuuhh... I'll think of something"

After a few seconds of thinking and everyone awkwardly standing around, Xedlord exclaims: "I know!" Then turns into a giant blob, that then engulfs the Clockworkatoo and prys it's talons out of Whitney's head.

He turns back into the Drakon, (But bigger this time) with the bird held firmly in his claws.

Edited by Xedlord
Drakon

4 hours ago, WhitneyH said:

Winter just stares. She just stares on surprise and looks scared.

"What just happened? Is any one here human?!! Am I even human still?" She asks trying to calm down. " Well thank you for the fire?"

"Your welcome" Xedlord says. "And I'm basically human!"

• Like 1

(GAH! Too many things changed before I could reply)

"Magnificent" Dino stated at he looked up at the drakon before him. "Ofcourse I'm more of a mechanical person myself, I did know someone who was very fond of dragons. Perhaps even I have grown a liking towards them. I think I was actually working on a robotic dragon at one point as well"

(Two OC references in one bit of dialogue?! Wow XD )

"If you want my... clockwork-a-tiel friend, you may sit on my head. I did not mean any offense before but I never stated you were a toy."

• Like 2

Whitney looks annoyed. She also looks rather slimy. And slightly traumatized. She notices the bald spot where the bird had been sitting, and decides that she's going to do almost anything to get rid of it. Including going to such lengths as shaving her head. She hates that bald spot. Just ignore the fact that it's like... 5mm wide.

"There you go. You don't have anything to fear or worry about around me"

Dino walked over to the campfire that someone set up and sat. "So you you have a name?" he asked the robotic bird, "No offense but calling you clockworkatiel all the time can be pretty tiring... unless you want us to nickname you "Robo" or something."

(Or Robird :p )