A strange strange world

HotChocolate

Whitney hears somebody call her a thot, a word that quite definitely shouldn't be allowed on these forums. Then she looks over and notices... she's flying. She then collapses into a heap on the ground.

There is a perfectly reasonable  explanation to how she can fly, tell me if you want to hear it.

Bob was sincerely confused, as Whitney had somehow managed to miss the ground despite never actually leaving it. This thought had only a couple of seconds to get it's life together before it was replaced with another, more important one. Cookies. There weren't any cookies around, but Bob liked thinking about them, if only for the memory.

"Uh... Whitney my good man, are you alright?" She says as she trys to help Whitney up.

Then turns into a boy and says: "Pfffft! "Whitney my good man" thats rich bro!" Then turns back and says: "Why thank you" and takes a bow, all while still helping Whitney up.

Edited by Xedlord

Xedlord hears Winter nearly curse and spins their head in her direction and yells: "Sacrilege!" as he points a finger at her.

(It's not really because you almost cursed, Xedlord just likes to point fingers at people and yell "Sacrilege!")

Dino came back a little while later with edible parts of the gobbler. There were two large drum sticks, wings and other sections of the meat. "You guys can cook these. I apologize if there's still feathers on them, my hands weren't exactly designed for that kind of job."

He walks closer to the fire (if there's one lit). "... should I just leave these on the ground here?"

Xedlord fell over when Whitney flew away because he was still holding on to her hand, he's only now getting up. "Gah!" He says. Then turns to see where Whitney went. "Oh, come on!" She says when she sees Whitney in the tree. "Get down from there you nincompoop!"

Why are you confused? Is it the pronoun change? Simple, he changed into that other Xedlord mid-sentence. 

Edited by Xedlord

12 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

Why are you confused? Is it the pronoun change? Simple, he changed into that other Xedlord mid-sentence. 

WE NEED EXPLANATIONS FOR THIS.

Whitney doesn't know whats going on, but whatever it is, it's scaring the hell out of her. Granted, it isn't very hard to do that, but she's scared none the less. Really scared. So she faints. That would be fine(ish) anywhere else, but she's in a tree. While she's fainted, she dreams up a little fantasy where she lives a perfectly normal life, with only the occasional adventure such as going a hour without a cup of earl grey tea. Funny, she doesn't remember having her earl grey today, but she must just be getting old. Despite the fact that she just turned 26.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

WE NEED EXPLANATIONS FOR THIS.

(Well, you would have already had some if you'd bothered to listen to their 3 unheard conversations. But then again, I didn't post them here, sooo... Both Xedlord 1 (The boy) and Xedlord 2 (The girl) (Those aren't their names, those are just for convenience) were brought to this world, but this realm apparently doesn't allow more than one version of the same person, so, instead of breaking the universe, they were put back together, (They're usually apart, only meeting up every few years to do stuff like play games, die, eat, visit friends, go on adventures, die some more, make friends, visit friends, kill enemys, share recent experiences, combine back together, hack roblox, sing, devour minecraft, play pong in 4K, slay universes, binge read "Don't take pickle it'll kill you", discover new things, etc.) so that's why they keep switching back and forth.)

(And if you wonder how Xedlord 2 came to exist, well... Xedlord 1 Shapeshifted into a girl once, then started to pretend they were real and had conversations and adventures with them, then started to think they were real, and then they were.)

15 hours ago, Xedlord said:

(Well, you would have already had some if you'd bothered to listen to their 3 unheard conversations. But then again, I didn't post them here, sooo... Both Xedlord 1 (The boy) and Xedlord 2 (The girl) (Those aren't their names, those are just for convenience) were brought to this world, but this realm apparently doesn't allow more than one version of the same person, so, instead of breaking the universe, they were put back together, (They're usually apart, only meeting up every few years to do stuff like play games, die, eat, visit friends, go on adventures, die some more, make friends, visit friends, kill enemys, share recent experiences, combine back together, hack roblox, sing, devour minecraft, play pong in 4K, slay universes, binge read "Don't take pickle it'll kill you", discover new things, etc.) so that's why they keep switching back and forth.)

(And if you wonder how Xedlord 2 came to exist, well... Xedlord 1 Shapeshifted into a girl once, then started to pretend they were real and had conversations and adventures with them, then started to think they were real, and then they were.)

But why are there 2 in the first place?