Small plastic pump inside rooms - industrial machinery?

I've been making apartments for my duplicants and i've come up with a neat design, the only problem being that small plastic air pump is considered to be ''industrial machinery'', therefore, not giving me the room bonus.

The point of duplicant apartments for me is to make closed units with air conditioning and temperature control.

Does it make sense to make small plastic pumps industrial machinery?

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, Moggles said:

Dunno if it makes sense but it looks like it will still accomplish whatever you want if you move it to the entrance area next to the airlock. Then it wont be directly inside a room.

There are some sensors and an exosuit checkpoint that have to be built, that space is reserved for the dock. The room is designed to only have 1 free tile which is the second tile above the ladder

2 hours ago, Saturnus said:

Just move the pump as shown. You get the room bonus and there's no negative effects.

Untitled.png.6cfaec4d7c0f99269326f122bc688a04.png.6eaa1d1c7d0c349fae0685d6d18f0c22.png

Gotta put the exosuit dock there, on the pic down is the setup with everything in place

2 hours ago, midjones said:

This construction is adorable. Can I see how you designed other areas of your base, or what all the apartments look like together when zoomed out?

This  is the part of the apartment complex that i'm building, supporting 12 dupes in total. My idea was to make a proper base, clean and pretty with all of the machinery and powerplants outside. The rest of the base is the usual mess you get when trying to survive, ill post the whole base in a thread when i finish the first skyscraper.

Untitled1.png

Untitled.png

I also think small pumps or anything out of plastic should not be considered industrial machinery, and should give bonus to decor, also same should be with automation, I'm pretty sure, and correct me if I'm wrong, but all the sensors give off negative decor, and lately I've been trying to make my rooms look as nice and luxurious as possible, I've been using clock sensor as a clock in the room itself and also for controlling the lights in the room, in my opinion this should be fixed

Archived