Custom Character Mod Invisible/Compiler Issues?

Maybe? 

I followed Dleowol's extended sample character mod. I have done everything; changed names, changed uppercase names, deleted files, replaced image files, run the auto compiler, and yet.... I am running into troubles. I am quite sure that I am doing something incorrectly, but am unable to identify what. 

Main Issue I am running into is that I will get into ds and install the mod, find my character all right, but when the game loads my character is invisible. 

I do have a hypothesis, because when I follow the tutorial, it tells me to delete the zip file in folder "Anim". I do so. I run the autocompiler. There is no file in folder "Anim". I stress eat my lime chips. I try again. No File. I cry. I try again. No File. I steal the file from folder "Anim" that is in the sample character mod and put it in my "Anim" folder. I rename it. I launch the game. It works! It doesn't crash! I load a game with my character. THERE IS NO ONE THERE! WEIRD OLD DUDE TALKIN TO NO ONE!! I AM SCARED!!!

So my best guess is that I need a specific file in the "Anim" folder, but I do not know how to get it.

Help would be greatly appreciated. Kind words will be cherished.

Thank You.

Mod Files and Log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ypWfsdptcuBg1lwoTj-FQqi1Mn1vvRww

Well your error is that inside the headbase_hat folder of the character the naming is incorrect, it should be headbase_hat-0, headbase_hat-1, headbase_hat-2, and so forth. The scml file wants all pngs used inside it to remain the same more or less thus having headbase in the headbase hat folder makes the compiler miss it and not compile the character. Once you rename the pngs it should develop the zip file named death.

Archived