Chat text color for admin/mods

Hey all,
     I'm a dedicated server and I'm currently using HK++ config for my admin/mod commands. There's no clear indication a certain player is a moderator when you look at the player list, so I'm wondering if there is any way for me to alter the text color of certain players. Preferably to something so outlandishly gregarious that it's hard to look at. Is there a mod for this? A setting in the server files? Any help you can give would be awesome!

2 hours ago, Luker_47 said:

There's no clear indication a certain player is a moderator when you look at the player list

There's a star near all the admins of a server, host included. You just gotta click Tab. 

There should be a way to change text color through mods, but I haven't seen anything on the workshop related to it.

27 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

There's a star near all the admins of a server, host included. You just gotta click Tab. 

There should be a way to change text color through mods, but I haven't seen anything on the workshop related to it.

The mod the person is using bypasses this by adding a custom RPC call to run certain functions in relation to the set user's privs.

As for the colouring the colour is set on client connect by the server on the C-side as far as I'm aware.

Archived