Headcanons for if Wendy and webber were both the rulers of the world?

3 hours ago, Mario384 said:

I mean, in the context of why OP made this thread, maybe replacing Webber with Maxwell would be a tad disturbing...

its only like a 10 - 20 age difference, what's so disturbing about that? happens all the time.

On 19/01/2018 at 6:57 PM, Mario384 said:

I mean, in the context of why OP made this thread, maybe replacing Webber with Maxwell would be a tad disturbing...

But Maxwell is constantly theorised to be Wendy's uncle, it would be a nice family bonding session.

(dont turn this into something it doesnt need to be)

Okay, so...Wendy and Webber actually JUST ruling the world together NOT as a couple, which is all that's actually _said_ in the title of this thread, would be fine.  With adult supervision (Wickerbottom:  PROFESSIONAL WITCH-NANNY!) or perhaps 10 years to grow them both up, anyway.

The _sub_text of what was PROBABLY meant is..well, way less creepy than Wendy and Maxwell. How the hell is that BETTER?  Even if you waited until she was of legal age, he's still her UNCLE.  That didn't work out well for the Hapsburgs and I doubt it'd go well with the Carters either.

(but srsly like Raspberry Milk said, if you wanna write or read fanfic, go find some...it doesn't really belong here.)

...Notorious

Archived