JoeW

[UPDATED] Console and Mobile Port Status Update

Recommended Posts

NoscopeFelix    252

I just saw it this is the best birthday present I had so far thanks klei! Wtf what a coincidence! I just wish I could continue to play the game in English and not german.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XanderSnow    16

Cool.  Question - Do I need to start a new game to get the new Year of the Varg features?  Figure I do, but wasn't sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoscopeFelix    252
1 minute ago, XanderSnow said:

Cool.  Question - Do I need to start a new game to get the new Year of the Varg features?  Figure I do, but wasn't sure.

No mate ,you craft them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Josonic    177

Thanks Klei. We appreciate the updates, both here and in the game, more than you can imagine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogueagent01    10

Thanks for the update, as i said i'll take any scraps use can give us. I'm aware this is a console version and unfortunately we will likely never be on par with the PC version and i'm ok with that, if i wanted to have everything the PC has i would simply go buy the PC version, but i hate playing on PC.

So again thanks and keep up the good work on one of my favorite games of all time(been gaming for 35 years).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
niimit    0

Umm i was just thinking that there are event based items that only the pc players had a chance to get, so now when we have this update that will try to sync the time that the updates will come to both platforms.

The main question is do we get a chance to get the old event based items/item skins and the puzzle item skins, also can you consider making a dlc shipwrecked pack for Dst too. +New characters???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mzajy    10
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, JoeW said:

fixing a crash when Goose/Goose lays an egg.

wow! I never though that..

will be fixed after 1 year! I guess thanks? so fingers crossed that  "CE-34878-0" crash will be fixed on 2019?

Edited by mzajy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nettles1216    0
On 3/19/2018 at 2:33 PM, JoeW said:

Hey everybody. 

PS4 has just been updated with update 126 - Xbox is in cert and will come as soon as that's done. Shouldn't be more than a couple days. 

DS on PS4 has also updated with update 109 adding localizations in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Korean, and Simplified Chinese and fixing a crash when Goose/Goose lays an egg.

Sorry for the delay, we had hoped to get it out Thursday but weren't able to make it, and we don't release on Fridays. 

Next, the team is working on the DS Home Sea Home update on console and  "Big Event #2" for DST which we hope to release across all platforms at the same time. (or nearly)

I understand that some of you are still frustrated, but we're still working on getting everything in-sync. We're almost there!

What about content updates for IOS, DT and DTSW?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never expected more single player content, nice. But the caves are still broken. That's really the only thing I still want in this game; to use the caves without breaking the season changes. Can we get confirmation this will be fixed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
drosa4488    0

March 28th 2018 i downloaded the dst update for xbox one. Its crashing non stop. So far its only with 2 player split screen. As the server launches it crashes. 100 percent of the time. Its unplayable. Restarted the console then re downloaded the game. But nothing works. It's driving me nuts. I'm open to suggestions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LadyAzure    320
On 1/19/2018 at 4:53 PM, MisterPockets said:

SIr i represent 3,000 ppl in my psn community and we would like to buy skins at one point, cause we love the game soo much and play it everyday and would like to continue supporting this game and hopefully a future shipwrecked together :D  thnx klei for all the good times and i always try to encourage ppl to try ur game btw

Yes! I as well represent the psn community. I’ve been wanting a shipwrecked together! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I’m wondering if for the Nintendo Switch version of don’t starve, if the Hamlet DLC will be avaible for it once it comes out or is it only a pc dlc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetRektKids    27
Posted (edited)
On 1/19/2018 at 12:38 AM, NoscopeFelix said:

 

I hope you guys find a good answer for that. Personally I would love to buy like event skins from you guys but,I know many won’t agree with me but if you can purchase any skin ,elegant items would lose their worth and that’s one thing I always liked about the console version,that they are so rare and hard to obtain! This might be a unloved opinion  but it also makes it worth for me always coming back to it.But whatever you guys do I’m sure it will be a good solution.

I totally agree I think there should just be a player to player trade or maybe buy event skins and thats it. I have a camping crockpot skin that I got from a PRESENT YES A PRESENT and everytime I place it people are "WOAH WHATS THAT?!" Its a great time to show off my fancy crock pot skin

Edited by GetRektKids
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any updates on this? Seasons are still broken. I read a patch is approved for Switch, but will other consoles be fixed soon as well? The ones that have had this bug for well over a year?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King Vortex    1

Cant wait for XBOX ONE Home Sea Home Update! The only issue with SW is the map having a big line down the middle with hiddin places I have already been to. It resets each time going back to ROG / SW. Cross Platforms would be awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Josonic    177
23 hours ago, King Vortex said:

Cant wait for XBOX ONE Home Sea Home Update! The only issue with SW is the map having a big line down the middle with hiddin places I have already been to. It resets each time going back to ROG / SW. Cross Platforms would be awesome.

That is far from the only issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/3/2018 at 2:03 AM, JoeW said:

Hey everybody. 

PS4 has just been updated with update 126 - Xbox is in cert and will come as soon as that's done. Shouldn't be more than a couple days. 

DS on PS4 has also updated with update 109 adding localizations in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin American), Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Korean, and Simplified Chinese and fixing a crash when Goose/Goose lays an egg.

Sorry for the delay, we had hoped to get it out Thursday but weren't able to make it, and we don't release on Fridays. 

Next, the team is working on the DS Home Sea Home update on console and  "Big Event #2" for DST which we hope to release across all platforms at the same time. (or nearly)

I understand that some of you are still frustrated, but we're still working on getting everything in-sync. We're almost there!

Still waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is the Home Sea Home update on switch and not ps4? How come they were able to do that? I'm hoping that i'll be able to play while schools out, but at this rate i'm doubting it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now