[Suggestion] Map on second display

For a long time, I've been using two screens, and the long years of various games have adapted to that. The Don't starve Together is ideal to adhere to this, for the simple reason, you can not pause the game while viewing the map. The worst thing is you're in the middle of a fight and you have to open the map. I know this is possible, but with the use of mods, but it would be ideal for DST.

0M9JOkf.png

Mod:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=842702425

Tutorial by [VAC BANNED]:

*launch dont starve and click mods
Then There will be a red X on the minimap mod
click on it and it should change to a green check mark
click apply and you will have ur mini map
*NOTE to turn it on and of completly just hit the check mark and make it an x again :)
HOPE THIS HELPS

Y'think there's a reason Klei hasn't given us the ability to intuitively move with the map open by now?

Cause... that would basically be the proto version of this, and it seems clear that despite the fact that many have suggested it, if they haven't implemented it by now they have no intention of doing it in the foreseeable future.

I'm tickled at the idea that you actually photoshopped a conceptual rendition. A for effort. But I think you're wasting your time.

Archived