• 70-79 years old
    • 80-89 years old
    • 90-99 years old
    • (The Big) 1 0 0 years old
    • 101-199 years old
    • 200-299 years old
    • 300-499 years old
    • 500-∞ years old

This post was intended to be useful, but descended into chaos rather quickly. Do take my sincerest apologies. 

Maxwell arrives in America around 1901, and is sucked into the Constant in 1906.

The game starts in 1921.

Wicker's young skin looks like something from around the 50's, meaning she's a time traveller.

Truthfully, she's probably a very healthy old woman in her late 80's / early 90's, not counting the time spent in the Constant.

But because she's from the far future, we don't really know her age.

But that's just a theory, a game theory.

Librarians don’t necessarily retire by 60, but even when they do, they’re still librarians, just retired librarians. I do think life in the Constant would be pretty strenuous for anyone in her 70s, though. Give that Wicker can still pack a respectable wallop, I’d say she’s in her 50s

5 minutes ago, Naveil said:

No matter her age, I still find it remarkable that she has no downsides relating to her age. She hits, runs, and works just as well as a middle-aged man (and a robot, though I'd blame that on faulty engineering :P).

Don’t forget this is the same universe where one of our survivors can survive on a meat only diet.

Seriously, how is wigfrid still alive, she needs to eat her veggies!!!

I instinctively voted 69 because of... reasons...

But after reading your comments I have to agree, given all that she can do she must be 50-59. Maxwell is probably older in the sense that he spent decades trapped in the throne, but I believe they currently look to be about the same age (with the weird time mechanics in the constant, that is)

3 hours ago, BadScra said:

Maxwell is older than Wickerbottom. my vote 50-59 years old.

Maxwell is really only older counting his time in the Constant, and 50 year old's don't really have too many Wrinkles, see wickers chin

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

gametheory2.thumb.png.72dca901a9e4142bce352fff164fbe4b.png

But what if.... she's not Wicker at all?

Drawing (13).png

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO BEFORE THE DAWN OF MAN, THERE WAS A WOMAN NAMED WICKER OF BOTTOM, AND SHE READ BOOKS. IT WAS THEN SHE INVENTED TIME TRAVEL AND THEN WENT INTO THE FUTURE, TO INVENT THE ABILITY TO GO BACK IN TIME AS WELL, SHE ALSO INVENTED READING

YEARS AGO.jpg

13 hours ago, ShadyPK said:

THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO BEFORE THE DAWN OF MAN, THERE WAS A WOMAN NAMED WICKER OF BOTTOM, AND SHE READ BOOKS. IT WAS THEN SHE INVENTED TIME TRAVEL AND THEN WENT INTO THE FUTURE, TO INVENT THE ABILITY TO GO BACK IN TIME AS WELL, SHE ALSO INVENTED READING

But that's just a theory.... a game theory! Thanks for watching.

Archived