Bring oxygen not included to ps4

i think you guys should add oxegen not included to ps4 it would control well if you do it right I just say copy how btd5 did it where you have a curser and you move it with you stick but it moves fast but if you hold like r2 or something the curser shows down so you can place like pipes better it would be really cool and for like the dig function if we hold x we can make a box as we move curser it gets bigger/wider  then you release X and everything you selected in the box will be mine sweeping ect. I just think this game would handle really well on ps4 and would be fun thanks.     Edit: i don't want it on ps4 rightnow I want it eventually like when they finish the game.

On 1/16/2018 at 4:52 PM, minespatch said:

I keep hearing people asking for Klei games to be put on ps4 and I feel things are too premature to even port. The threads do tell Klei they want it ported but things are too early to sort them.

On 1/16/2018 at 7:23 AM, ImDaMisterL said:

It likely will be ported some time after the Early Access, that's how Klei usually acts with console ports, but there's still uite a few ways to go before it's released.

I meant I want them to bring it to ps4 when they full release the game 

Archived