• Willow
    • Wigfrid
    • Wendy (you perv)
  2. 2. But who is the best husbendo?

• Wes
    • Wilson
    • Maxwell
    • Warly
    • Woodlegs ( I don't know what to say. you disgust me )
    • Woodie
    • WX78
    • Wolfgang
    • Webber ( no. Just no. )
    • Wilber ( please don't )
    • Fur trader

HEY! YES, YOU! Do you have a bizarre urge to ship characters from your favourite video game into cute (or positively horrifying) couples? Well, then this is the thread for you. Make fanfictions! Draw art! Argue about waifus! And most importantly, try not to get this topic deleted because you said that the baby beefalo has a small :wilson_shocked:

Note: Some stupid shipping thread is not to be taken seriously in any way, shape, or form. You have been warned.

15 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Why no Husbandos poll? We gotta have options for everyone >:c

why, your making me feel bad. Tell you what, I'll make one right now.

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Why isn't Wes or Warly listed?

I've already stated that Skin trader would be my husbando.:wilson_sneaky:

8 hours ago, GMDApple said:

stop-loss-strategy.jpg

NO. THE WAIFUS CANNOT BE STOPPED

27 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

tfw i already voted before the second poll was added so now i cant vote for wes

27 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

tfw i already voted before the second poll was added so now i cant vote for wes

nor can I. I was short sited and didn't add it the first time. I should have.

: P  Well, one of my favourite things to do in my Sims games is make up a bunch of characters I know, throw them together in the same house/neighborhood, and...see who ends up attracted to whom on their own, based off their personality traits and such.  Don't be surprised if they end up with characters from some totally other franchise, though, 'cos the other thing I like to do with my Sims is freeform CROSSOVER fanfic!  XD

I've got a bunch of the Don't Starve characters in my Sims 3 game already (not all of them though, I need to work on that)...so far not much has happened, but if it DOES I will totally take screenshots with snarky captions so we can all laugh/be horrified.  Heh.

(So far the only thing I've noticed is that apparently Willow has odd taste and seems to have confused herself with Wendy (in terms of being The Goth Girl).  Don't ask.  : P)

EDIT:  Although...some of the characters I don't think I _can_ do in Sim-form.  Webber, WX and Wilbur are probably on their own; whole other body shapes and parts is a little farther than most modders go when making custom content...

...although I DO have the "Into the Future" expansion pack with ROBOT MAKING...

(wheels start turning in head)

...Notorious

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I didn't realize that the triumphants, guest of honors, and etc are furs~:wilson_sneaky:

he's called the fur trader.

43 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

: P  Well, one of my favourite things to do in my Sims games is make up a bunch of characters I know, throw them together in the same house/neighborhood, and...see who ends up attracted to whom on their own, based off their personality traits and such.  Don't be surprised if they end up with characters from some totally other franchise, though, 'cos the other thing I like to do with my Sims is freeform CROSSOVER fanfic!  XD

I've got a bunch of the Don't Starve characters in my Sims 3 game already (not all of them though, I need to work on that)...so far not much has happened, but if it DOES I will totally take screenshots with snarky captions so we can all laugh/be horrified.  Heh.

(So far the only thing I've noticed is that apparently Willow has odd taste and seems to have confused herself with Wendy (in terms of being The Goth Girl).  Don't ask.  : P)

EDIT:  Although...some of the characters I don't think I _can_ do in Sim-form.  Webber, WX and Wilbur are probably on their own; whole other body shapes and parts is a little farther than most modders go when making custom content...

...although I DO have the "Into the Future" expansion pack with ROBOT MAKING...

(wheels start turning in head)

...Notorious

... SHOW ME NOW.

I ACTUALLY DON'T HAVE MANY GOOD SCREENSHOTS YET.  (but thanks for the enthusiasm.  :P)  Although...Sim-Wilson is my Steam avatar and has been for over a year and a half.  I wanted something that represented one of the main games I play on there the most but that wasn't just grabbed from somewhere, so...my own Sim.  Best I could do on short notice.  Hee.  (I'm also kinda sad that I already made Charlie and put her in the game? 'cos now I don't know how to tell the game that Winona is her sister.  You're supposed to set up relationships like that DURING the household/family creation screen, so now it's too late...)

I think I have a few pictures of the Sims themselves already uploaded here, however...let's see.  (Putting these all behind a spoiler 'cos they're not actually shippy so are off-topic, so I don't wanna take up too much screen real-estate for those who aren't interested in Sims.)

Spoiler

simwigfrid.thumb.png.3f692ad4d66455bb0eaf83793c220427.png

WARRIOR-CHICK!  I wish I had taken pictures while making her; whenever I switched to another outfit category the random thing the game put on her was always some girly fluffy pink thing.  And she'd be like "Ooh!"  pose!  "I like it!" (smile) and I was just dying of laughter.  "IS WIGFRID PRETTY NOW?  TIME FOR GO TO DANCE!"

simwillow.thumb.png.2374a584b0f851f39bdf55fea9bda9a8.png

Our favourite twisted Firestarter...!  Yeah, I know, the hair isn't perfect. You get the idea, though. Don't Starve's gravity-defying hairdos are one of my major banes with trying to make these characters in another game--there just isn't that much like that already out there and I have NO idea how to make custom stuff myself.  : P  You also can't really tell here, but while she and Wigfrid do have regular eyes with irises and pupils...the colour is REALLY pale.  YAY CREATE-A-STYLE.  Best Sims feature ever--don't know why they dropped it.  If you have the shape of something you want, but it's in the wrong pattern/colour(s)/texture?  Not a problem!

And here is her lovely "wilderness lot"--I had to include a few facilities that Sims need but Starvers apparently don't (coughtoiletandbathtubcough) but mainly I try to make her live as Don't Starveish a lifestyle as possible--no actual shelter other than a tent, no heat source except a firepit, most food she has to get herself such as by gardening, fishing and beekeeping (!), etc.  And notice she's wearing a Puffy Vest here for the winter (or late fall)...and there's a TEDDY BEAR in the background!!  (She won it at the Summer Carnival on her VERY FIRST TRY at the claw machine.  I decided it was Fate and named him Burnie.  Yes, you can legit _in-game_ name it.)

Although this isn't the firepit I eventually went with, as it looks too modern.  The one I have now is actually called a bonfire and it is...literally the Don't Starve firepit, only maybe a titch bigger.  Logs and rocks. That's it.  She sometimes spins up a wish to "light a fire".  DYING over here.  FREAKING.  DYING.

willowscamp.png.ee75a22d8f9c10a60f5c78b0fccd37bf.png

willowcooks.thumb.png.4fd43c9cea07d90ba30a960d5434e9f7.png

Coooking in the raiiiin... You can get both an umbrella and a parasol in this game; she got both of hers for free by turning in point-tokens at the summer carnival as well.  Rather than one being a better version of the other, in the Sims 3 they're treated as being for specific weather/season purposes--parasol for sun, umbrella for rain.  If you have one, your Sim will automatically use it at the right time and then start doing everything else with their other hand!  Willow ended up having to do this at her birthday party in the rain (because it's Don't Starve, so NO INDOORS FOR YOU LOL)...which Wilson showed up for.  Speaking of...

simwilsoninvents1.png.5db3dc0c02cc292a14410555c9bc3cae.png

Sim-Wilson invents...something. Or attempts to.  I bought this awesome already Victorian-y looking wooden house downtown for him, kicked out ALLLL the modern conveniences such as computers and TVs and replaced them with stuff such as a phonograph (heh) and a teensy little old-timey square radio.  This is his attic, which I've done up all in wooden boards and then put in all the mad scientisty inventy stuff I could find in the Buy catalog.  BWAHAHA.

And one showing his profile, with the slanty nose and all that:

simwilson3.png.4899f2eb8b6d939eac4ab3a7bdd3c764.png

Floofy, vaguely Johnny-Depp-ish hair is as close as I could come to his spikes; again, the gravity-defying hairdos are the hardest ones to get right.  : P

And that's what I have uploaded here already, from an earlier thread where stuff like this came up (I think?).  If you want more, I think I can dredge up stuff like the Birthday Party in the Rain, Willow running from her own BEEEEEEESSSSSS!! and a shot of Willow telling Wilson a ghost story inside his house (one of the few times she gets to be indoors, poor girl).  Those two are the ones that have been in the game the longest, which is why I have the most gameplay pictures of them.

...Notorious

i sure love pedophilia!

(mods don't ban me. i was sarcastically pointing out the pedophilic nature of the post because of its inclusion of the underage characters wendy and webber. i do not condone pedophilia in any case. please do not hurt me.)

8 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I ACTUALLY DON'T HAVE MANY GOOD SCREENSHOTS YET.  (but thanks for the enthusiasm.  :P)  Although...Sim-Wilson is my Steam avatar and has been for over a year and a half.  I wanted something that represented one of the main games I play on there the most but that wasn't just grabbed from somewhere, so...my own Sim.  Best I could do on short notice.  Hee.  (I'm also kinda sad that I already made Charlie and put her in the game? 'cos now I don't know how to tell the game that Winona is her sister.  You're supposed to set up relationships like that DURING the household/family creation screen, so now it's too late...)

I think I have a few pictures of the Sims themselves already uploaded here, however...let's see.  (Putting these all behind a spoiler 'cos they're not actually shippy so are off-topic, so I don't wanna take up too much screen real-estate for those who aren't interested in Sims.)

Reveal hidden contents

simwigfrid.thumb.png.3f692ad4d66455bb0eaf83793c220427.png

WARRIOR-CHICK!  I wish I had taken pictures while making her; whenever I switched to another outfit category the random thing the game put on her was always some girly fluffy pink thing.  And she'd be like "Ooh!"  pose!  "I like it!" (smile) and I was just dying of laughter.  "IS WIGFRID PRETTY NOW?  TIME FOR GO TO DANCE!"

simwillow.thumb.png.2374a584b0f851f39bdf55fea9bda9a8.png

Our favourite twisted Firestarter...!  Yeah, I know, the hair isn't perfect. You get the idea, though. Don't Starve's gravity-defying hairdos are one of my major banes with trying to make these characters in another game--there just isn't that much like that already out there and I have NO idea how to make custom stuff myself.  : P  You also can't really tell here, but while she and Wigfrid do have regular eyes with irises and pupils...the colour is REALLY pale.  YAY CREATE-A-STYLE.  Best Sims feature ever--don't know why they dropped it.  If you have the shape of something you want, but it's in the wrong pattern/colour(s)/texture?  Not a problem!

And here is her lovely "wilderness lot"--I had to include a few facilities that Sims need but Starvers apparently don't (coughtoiletandbathtubcough) but mainly I try to make her live as Don't Starveish a lifestyle as possible--no actual shelter other than a tent, no heat source except a firepit, most food she has to get herself such as by gardening, fishing and beekeeping (!), etc.  And notice she's wearing a Puffy Vest here for the winter (or late fall)...and there's a TEDDY BEAR in the background!!  (She won it at the Summer Carnival on her VERY FIRST TRY at the claw machine.  I decided it was Fate and named him Burnie.  Yes, you can legit _in-game_ name it.)

Although this isn't the firepit I eventually went with, as it looks too modern.  The one I have now is actually called a bonfire and it is...literally the Don't Starve firepit, only maybe a titch bigger.  Logs and rocks. That's it.  She sometimes spins up a wish to "light a fire".  DYING over here.  FREAKING.  DYING.

willowscamp.png.ee75a22d8f9c10a60f5c78b0fccd37bf.png

willowcooks.thumb.png.4fd43c9cea07d90ba30a960d5434e9f7.png

Coooking in the raiiiin... You can get both an umbrella and a parasol in this game; she got both of hers for free by turning in point-tokens at the summer carnival as well.  Rather than one being a better version of the other, in the Sims 3 they're treated as being for specific weather/season purposes--parasol for sun, umbrella for rain.  If you have one, your Sim will automatically use it at the right time and then start doing everything else with their other hand!  Willow ended up having to do this at her birthday party in the rain (because it's Don't Starve, so NO INDOORS FOR YOU LOL)...which Wilson showed up for.  Speaking of...

simwilsoninvents1.png.5db3dc0c02cc292a14410555c9bc3cae.png

Sim-Wilson invents...something. Or attempts to.  I bought this awesome already Victorian-y looking wooden house downtown for him, kicked out ALLLL the modern conveniences such as computers and TVs and replaced them with stuff such as a phonograph (heh) and a teensy little old-timey square radio.  This is his attic, which I've done up all in wooden boards and then put in all the mad scientisty inventy stuff I could find in the Buy catalog.  BWAHAHA.

And one showing his profile, with the slanty nose and all that:

simwilson3.png.4899f2eb8b6d939eac4ab3a7bdd3c764.png

Floofy, vaguely Johnny-Depp-ish hair is as close as I could come to his spikes; again, the gravity-defying hairdos are the hardest ones to get right.  : P

And that's what I have uploaded here already, from an earlier thread where stuff like this came up (I think?).  If you want more, I think I can dredge up stuff like the Birthday Party in the Rain, Willow running from her own BEEEEEEESSSSSS!! and a shot of Willow telling Wilson a ghost story inside his house (one of the few times she gets to be indoors, poor girl).  Those two are the ones that have been in the game the longest, which is why I have the most gameplay pictures of them.

...Notorious

wooow I love the characters and that firepit area!! nice work, and really original idea I would never come out with myself <3

and Willow is so hot in your Sims :o

Archived