Skins: Thought, Ideas, and Discussion

I just need everyone to know that the pleated shirt is the best skin and no other skin can compare to its majestic form, it's truly the most beautiful of all beauties, the pleated shirt is a masterpiece. The pleated shirt is truly the Mona Lisa of the skin realm and no other skin can compare to it even 1%! Thank you for reading my humble thoughts, have a good evening.

7 minutes ago, JustinMark309 said:

Any ideas? Cause I gotta few

Then why didn't you share them in your original post to add actual content to the thread? Instead of posting you have a few why not share them in your second post to add content to the thread? Are you even interested in sharing these ideas? If you have stuff to share then awesome, share it. Judging from your first two posts it doesn't seem like you are actually interested in legitimate discussion of skins.

15 minutes ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

Then why didn't you share them in your original post to add actual content to the thread? Instead of posting you have a few why not share them in your second post to add content to the thread? Are you even interested in sharing these ideas? If you have stuff to share then awesome, share it. Judging from your first two posts it doesn't seem like you are actually interested in legitimate discussion of skins.

Fail... I just wanted to hear other people's opinions... I think the pricing of some items are trash and they need to make a thing where you can see how a item looks on you before you buy it...

1 hour ago, SuperDavid said:

I just need everyone to know that the pleated shirt is the best skin and no other skin can compare to its majestic form, it's truly the most beautiful of all beauties, the pleated shirt is a masterpiece. The pleated shirt is truly the Mona Lisa of the skin realm and no other skin can compare to it even 1%! Thank you for reading my humble thoughts, have a good evening.

58ed5ec6a1d90_Plaidcollectionwarrior.png.de57478e4d9a6044e0c3d03cf16f1115.png58d491f8578d0_willowcreatesapleatedshirt.png.6b2ef92fa198aa532797f140cc6fea6e.png

20 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

oh my god

a post from this kid that isnt about webber

proof that god exists

Your my fan now? Lolol

11 minutes ago, ToastyStoat said:

I think a "transmogrifier" structure which lets you apply skins to existing items would be pretty sweet.

That would make it possible to have skins for uncraftable items such as the krampus sack or tam!

Think they about to go in that direction because i can have 5 different top hat skins... Same item but all look different

They need a bigger waredore... But less of each item to add scarcity to each item....

4 hours ago, ToastyStoat said:

I think a "transmogrifier" structure which lets you apply skins to existing items would be pretty sweet.

That would make it possible to have skins for uncraftable items such as the krampus sack or tam!

I think it would be better to add that functionality to the wardrobe instead of making another structure.

10 hours ago, GentlemanFridge said:

Does anyone know if the common weekly skin drops are still curio chests? I haven’t seen anyone mention it at all.

After the winter event you won't get any chests, common and classy drops have returned...

9 minutes ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

I really hope Klei improves the world object Wardrobe to use a new menu similar to the current curio cabinet. Having to cycle through items to find the one you want is incredibly slow and annoying.

I fully agree. It would be really nice to see this implemented.

Archived