Make bunny puffs a fuel

Sounds like an extremely easy thing to do. If anyone has setup a bunnyman farm then you know that these things really start to build up after a while. So why not just let us burn them? Beefalo hair and beard hair are already burnable, so I don't see why bunny puffs sholdn't be as well.

On 06/01/2018 at 7:42 PM, Sinister_Fang said:

Meat from bunny puffs just seems kinda weird (and unnecessary with a functional farm). All I want is to be able to toss em into firepits and flingos.

I agree,though I think they should give something 'thicker' than ashes after burning them.

I'm not really in favor of the idea, since for me, it feels like a waste to just treat the bunny puffs like generic campfire fuel. I'd rather have more recipes requiring them, anything with them! Bed rolls are nice to have, but other than those, the puffs are clearly only useful for the bunny hutches we all know and love.

3 hours ago, HamBatter said:

You can use them to befriend pigs or spiders, or trade them with PK for 2 gold.

Holy crap, you actually can do that! I didn't think it would be possible so I decided to try that ingame to see if it would work, and to my surprise it actually did! My mind was blown today.

Archived