AniMike

Sinkholes in Dedicated Servers Are Blocked & More..

AniMike    288
Posted (edited)

Any ideas when this will be resolved? Also, one of your servers can't be joined. (PS4 East 2) 

Edited by AniMike

AniMike    288

Here's proof, to the right is the sinkhole that's blocked, Idk if we're waiting for a patch or if this can be fixed immediately, but a response from devs would be appreciated for these issues.

IMG_20180112_124423184.jpg

AniMike    288

Now Here's proof, to the right is the sinkhole that's blocked, Idk if we're waiting for a patch or if this can be fixed immediately, but a response from devs would be appreciated for these issues.

-Update- Three dedicated servers are now unjoinable. And we are still on the Halloween update.

NoscopeFelix    149

They said they wanted to run the hollowed nights through January. The one dev that usually responded was@CharlesB but that kinda stopped around Christmas if I recall it right. I personally wouldn’t wait for a reply but I think this issue will be fixed in the next update! 

jesuisralph    81
On 1/14/2018 at 10:32 PM, AniMike said:

Now Here's proof, to the right is the sinkhole that's blocked, Idk if we're waiting for a patch or if this can be fixed immediately, but a response from devs would be appreciated for these issues.

-Update- Three dedicated servers are now unjoinable. And we are still on the Halloween update.

Probably because they're still trying to figure it out what's causing the game to crash/players getting stuck on a loading screen when you go in the caves -- there's a bug when you go in the caves on any the official klei servers that kicks you out of the game and you get stuck on the loading screen for a very long time and can never get back to the server again even if you restart the game, it never lets you join back. Happened to me and others...

AniMike    288

Well, time to go back playing the PC version..I enjoy the console experience more but, this is ridiculous at this point, if this is bad, whats to expect for future DLC (for standalone game) on this platform....rip.