Jungle Treeguards

I was editing the files when I came across something very interesting. This was my first time checking the files after the Home Sea Home update and I am sure this wasn't here before.

Klei probably had a lot more things planned for Shipwrecked and couldn't find the time or resources to add them.

If you want to check this for yourself this is all located in the tuning.lua file, in scripts folder DLC0002.

image.thumb.png.46e8b87af5802254fb0d9b04c3c5abab.png

Seriously, Klei? How else am I supposed to endlessly farm bananas now?

Sarcasm aside, it'd probably be for the best that there's a measure preventing players from endlessly farming jungle trees. With even a small farm going, you can quickly fill up chests and ice boxes with monster meat, eggs and snake skins. 

Although from the looks of it, given this line means what I think it does:

JUNGLETREEGUARD_MIN_DAY = 3,

That will be a pain to deal with. If they spawn like palm treeguards (3 at once) on top of being able to throw SNAKES, then that will be absolutely terrible to encounter unprepared. At least with palm treeguards you only have to fight the treeguards themselves, throwing snakes into the mix would be like fighting a varg.

And nobody likes fighting vargs.

also twiggy treeguard when?

Archived