Poll - Turning "Loyal" Class items into spools

Turning "Loyal" Class items into spools  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would You like to see this feature coming to the game?

• Yes,I would! I would finally be able to get rid of stuff that I don't want anyway!
    • Nah,I mean,who on earth would want to do that ANYWAY?
    • No,people would just take advantage out of this. Turning into spools dupes of Loyal items... No. Just No.
  2. 2. Would You like to see an option of pernamently removing an item from Your Inventory?

• I mean,yeah,an easier way of getting rid of 'junk' that I don't want to have anyway?
    • Well,yeah,but cancellable,and with a little delay,to avoid removing an item by mistake,or somebody basiclly wanting to troll me... (for example younger mean brother or sister...?)
    • Nah,I mean,who on earth would want to do that ANYWAY?

You get why there are loyal items, right?

The SW cage, the RoG Fire Pit, the Bottomless Pit (Early-Accessers), the Tragic Torch, which are Loyal rarity, are given to players who did something special. This means buying the base game and it's DLC, participating in the Early Access of DST, and participating in the Cyclum Puzzle. 

Why would it be a smart idea to have these be weavable!? 

This poll is a plea to make people who didn't participate in the beta, haven't bought the base game and DLC, and haven't participated in Cyclum, get the items that they most likely don't deserve.

11 hours ago, Master Jand said:

You get why there are loyal items, right?

The SW cage, the RoG Fire Pit, the Bottomless Pit (Early-Accessers), the Tragic Torch, which are Loyal rarity, are given to players who did something special. This means buying the base game and it's DLC, participating in the Early Access of DST, and participating in the Cyclum Puzzle. 

Why would it be a smart idea to have these be weavable!? 

This poll is a plea to make people who didn't participate in the beta, haven't bought the base game and DLC, and haven't participated in Cyclum, get the items that they most likely don't deserve.

You misunderstood. This isn't about weaving items FROM spools,this is about turning THEM INTO SPOOLS. (You are getting rid of item,and You recieve 2700/5400 spools in return. This process can't be undone.)

If You still don't get it,here's the link to my older post:

I hope You'll change your mind when You'll understand.

Funny story,I didn't like the item,so I wrote a question to steam support, if they could delete it from my inventory,though they said they couldn't do anything like that. So I wanted to suggest adding an option to do so,because in Team Fortress 2 and Unturned there is. And I felt quite comfortable with it.

Though,I didn't suggest turning "Timeless" class items into spools. Only an idiot would do that,both suggesting it and turning into spools.

On 1/22/2018 at 10:45 AM, NeddoFreddo said:

Even though Loyal and Timeless items are functionally identical ... ?

Timeless is for no-longer-obtainable items. Loyals either come again on events or infinite-time puzzles (or codes that can be used any time)

The only exception to this is the Bottomless Pit (the Metheus Puzzle wont return likely, so I don't count that.)

Archived