A Nod Reaction

Kabrute

To the creators of this marvelous forum.  I have never had such an intuitive and user friendly system as what you have compiled for my huge enjoyment.  I get as much or more out of the forums now as I do out of playing your games.  And dear lord, playing the game, taking a screen shot/video/save and slipping it right in, like, boom.  That being said the only upgrade thus far I can possibly ask for is a Sage Nod emoji to help me agree with forum posts and maybe one with little wind lines wipping left and right to disagree :) Thank you sooo much for all the hard work Happy new year!

On 12/31/2017 at 3:47 AM, Kabrute said:

.  That being said the only upgrade thus far I can possibly ask for is a Sage Nod emoji to help me agree with forum posts and maybe one with little wind lines wipping left and right to disagree

I don't think we have animated reacts but we'll have to wait and see.

6 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Not really since we use hearts for everything likable now. Kinda lost its effect.

But... that's exactly what you asked for. It's not like a post could be "I agree" AND "Aww cute", so the meaning of the like becomes clear in context. And if a post is so complex that you can't react with a simple like, you should probably react with a proper comment.

36 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

But... that's exactly what you asked for. It's not like a post could be "I agree" AND "Aww cute", so the meaning of the like becomes clear in context. And if a post is so complex that you can't react with a simple like, you should probably react with a proper comment.

True. I mean it's all we can do atm.

Archived