We Need Little Spidy!

New pet: Little Spidy

He crawled out of the cold darkness.rPa5be1X6Wk.jpg

he was warmed by the lovely hearts of people,trying to survive.

Somewhere inside this spider broke out happiness.

Now it will always follow you and most importantly don't forget to feed it and everyone will be happy

Creators of DST,Please. We need spider pet in game!

Theres so much skins you can create. 

Snow spider,2 lvl spider,Cave spider. Yummy!

I would horribly like seeing The Forge event based little smiling baby spider. When I first saw them while playing The Forge,my heart almost melted. Even tough the regular Spiders in-game are aggresive,I just can't harm them. I just can't. Something in their faces makes them look cute for me. (Even cuter than glommer for some reason)

I love the idea,sincerely. I even have both spider plushies in real world.

I would love seeing a possibility of spider as a friendly pet,not only for webber.

You have guaranteed my linking to Your post. I am ready to do much for that spider to end up in game. You have my support now. ; )

34 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Я бы ужасно хотел бы увидеть событие Forge на основе улыбающийся пак. Когда я впервые увидел их, играя в потому,мое сердце почти RST. Даже обычные военнопленных в игре не агрессивен,я просто не могу распечатать им вред. Я просто не могу. Что-то в их лицах, они выглядят Майло для меня. (Даже привлекательнее, чем GL по какой-то причине)

Мне идея нравится,искренне. У меня даже обе plush Pak в настоящие мире.

Я хотел бы видеть возможность упаковать, как бунт,не только для Weber.

Thx for support bro!

Actually,I think you understand what I'm suggesting the spider is not in the form of a helper or ally,but as a harmless little pet in the likeness glom glom.

And one - Ally spiders can use only webber. But all classes can use pet "Little Spidy" Because webber has been created to use spiders support. I want to add spider pet in game,not ally

18 hours ago, xX_BrutalMan_Xx said:

Thx for support bro!

Actually,I think you understand what I'm suggesting the spider is not in the form of a helper or ally,but as a harmless little pet in the likeness glom glom.

And one - Ally spiders can use only webber. But all classes can use pet "Little Spidy" Because webber has been created to use spiders support. I want to add spider pet in game,not ally

Uhhh... Why did you quote me in Russian..?

You know,that I understand,that this as a suggestion of adding a cute little,harmless and cheerful spider pet?

Not a small psycho,pureblooded killer used as a meat shield. I couldn't do that.

Like if I didn't play this game to know about Webber's Spider allies...

BTW,You are saying exact the same thing that I am thinking. I always wanted a little spider friend while playing with Wilson (He's my favourite and main). And here it is: You think the same.

16 hours ago, Wilson_pl said:

Uhhh... Why did you quote me in Russian..?

You know,that I understand,that this as a suggestion of adding a cute little,harmless and cheerful spider pet?

Not a small psycho,pureblooded killer used as a meat shield. I couldn't do that.

Like if I didn't play this game to know about Webber's Spider allies...

BTW,You are saying exact the same thing that I am thinking. I always wanted a little spider friend while playing with Wilson (He's my favourite and main). And here it is: You think the same.

(Wanna be friends on steam?)

Likely he speaks russian, the forum seems to have some kind of built-in translator. Quotes don't get back-translated and instead are quoted in their native language

I Really,Really,Really,Really want to see this Spider in-game (The image is for some reason not visible on my computer,but on a mobile device alrighty it is),because DS Spiders are basiclly cute for me. But I didn't want to be forced to play as Webber,because my main is Wilson (Not so difficult to guess,just look at my name and avatar).

But a perspective of having a cute little,harmless and cheerful spider pet,while playing as any character I want,made me feel very happy.

(Above all when I first saw the baby spiders from The Forge Event,my heart almost melted back then. But I understand that here we are speaking about about a cute little,harmless and cheerful spider pet)

And because I Love Spiders in real life,I really want to see this spider in game. And I can do much for it to happen.

16 hours ago, minespatch said:

I feel bad for missing this post. Would be great to bring in the baby spider trio back. The way Webber calls them "Babies" made me squee hard.

I would really like seeing them as cute little,harmless and cheerful spider pet,adobtable in the critter den. Also with the suggested name.

On 31/12/2017 at 9:15 PM, Wilson_pl said:

rPa5be1X6Wk.thumb.jpg.2b92137b117c55e6eb7b2d5cdc111c71.jpg

Everyone,Like this suggestion! I want it to have a chance of ending up in game!
Please!!! Everyone,Like it! I am sure now,that I am not the ONLY one who loves DS Spiders!!

On 1/7/2018 at 11:47 AM, JohnWatson said:

Liking a suggestion does not increase its chances to be added in the game

Says you, if something has a big enough following, it'll either go down one of three roads:

1. It'll be implemented
  2. It'll become a meme
  3. It'll become a meme and then unceremoniously implemented after 75 000 years.
Spoiler

(cough rose skins cough)

What, I'm not projecting... :3

2 hours ago, JohnWatson said:

Rose skins were implemented not because more than 3 people clicked the like button on a post, but because Klei has been planning to do it for a long time

Actually, they weren't. But Joe said that if enough people showed interest in this they'd contemplate releasing it for steam audiences too.

And Klei's gone on the record that they'd love to add new critters to DST, and have a few ideas themselves for concepts. It's not a bad thing to give them idea fodder. :3

Just now, watermelen671 said:

Actually, they weren't. But Joe said that if enough people showed interest in this they'd contemplate releasing it for steam audiences too.

And Klei's gone on the record that they'd love to add new critters to DST, and have a few ideas themselves for concepts. It's not a bad thing to give them idea fodder. :3

They added rose skins because they said they were going to add rose skins.

7 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

More post participation = 50x Very. Small chance for it to end up in-game.

Archived