An early meele pun weapon: Spearmint.

The Spearmint (Mentha Spicatha) is the name of the plant where the fresh condiment and mint sweets come from, it has spear-like leaves, hence its name.
I came up with the idea to think about adding Mint plants to the game, with which, with some rocks and flint and sticks or rope, you could craft a Spear-mint, a meele weapon with durability percentage, more fragile than the spear, but a bit more powerful, with the capacity to cause Freeze in 2/5 hits (like blue hounds do, when they partially freeze you as they exploed in snow dust) to enemies and maybe a side tiny effect of freshen up the player in Summer as beards do in winter. It could act as a weapon in between the Spear and the Hambat, maybe to be paired with Battle Spear, with its own drawbacks and perks.

I'd mod it myself but I know nothing about lua and programming in general, so at least I didn't want such idea to go unheard.

On a side note, the Mint plant could work as a filler or as a little treat to freshen up the player like meloncicles do and any recipe you can think of.

Best regards. Thank you.

Archived