My DST Has Become Useless, Please Help

I tried to start a dedicated server, I was having trouble and decided that my computer probably wasn't up to the task so I deleted all of the files that involved the creation of a dedicated servers and tried to make a new world. Upon creating this world it came up with an error reading, Issue Starting Up Dedicated Server with an error code, when I tried to run one of my older worlds(created before I attempted making a dedicated server or even downloaded the required items for a dedicated server.) they all wouldn't start and on the world overview it showed them as a Day 1 Autumn world with the charcter as a question mark. I've tried deleting and reinstalling DST, validating the files, I even went through every single file for DST and made sure there was nothing about dedicated servers(and before you ask yes I deleted the dedicated server tool from Steam) after all of this it still won't let me create worlds. showing the same exact message and error code. Please help, I'm the one in my group that always runs the worlds, and I enjoy playing alone too but I can't do any of this when It won't let me create worlds. 

Game saves are in your documents folder, I suspose it might be possible that if you set the dedicated server up incorrectly, that it over wrote your existing game saves instead of creating new ones in the proper child folder for the dedicated server saves. If you have file history turned on in windows you might be able to browse older versions of those gam save files before the change happened.

Archived