Don’t starve new version !!! “DON’T SIN“

Just picture this with me! A whole new world, new characters, new demons, all based on the old game don’t starve, it’s still about survival, but now it’s even harder cause it’s not just about keeping your tummy full ! Now it’s about keeping your faith full too!!!! Cause this Game is called DON’T SIN, and instead of having caves, normal world  and the ancient world/ruins, it will be heaven, earth and hell !!!!! And the player characters of the game will be based on different religions, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddha, etc and the Main evil will be The devil of course, also we can add good angels and bad angels, and the characters worst enemy is Adam’s apple, the apple will have legs of spider and will attack the player by lowering their faith and also their health!, the faith icon is just like the sanity icon, you have to keep it high by doing good deeds, praying or Wtv,

I hope klei team really consider bringing this game into life!

if you read this please feel free to add your ideas to it, I also included an artwork of how i pictured it, so check it out !!! 

B9EB9BE4-0F14-4F1C-89FD-BDDB772B9F10.jpeg

Archived