Disable disease in caves. [Dedicated Server]

I am wanting to turn disease off in my worlds cave as stated in the title, however I cannot seem to find where I would type such a thing in the game files to do so.

Can anyone tell me what to type in the worldgenoveride.lua files to disable disease in caves for a dedicated server?

Whatever steps or guide that can be taken to get this fix would be greatly appreciated.

11 minutes ago, linweiqing said:

Try to set disease_delay=none

Hide contents

I have tried that but have had no such luck for the cave server. That works for the master server that runs the forest though. Heres where i entered that in the image

cave gen.png

8 hours ago, Chaosky said:

I have tried that but have had no such luck for the cave server. That works for the master server that runs the forest though. Heres where i entered that in the image

cave gen.png

Maybe you should use the new configure file. See the image i post

biQqe.png

And if not, I don't known what's going on. 

Either go as Adminplayer into your caves, or open the dedicated command console of your caves server and enter

TheWorld.topology.overrides.disease_delay = "none"

Make sure that if you pasted that in your ingame console that you keep the "Remote: " in front of the console. (pressing ctrl toggles that)

Archived