Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Boukeyt

Script error!

Boukeyt    0

Hello, everyone of Klei Forms and Klei Entertainment who are veiwing this message,

I recently made a mod with the help of some friends, and noticed that there were extra lines that weren't added from the Main scripts from wilson. After taking a look, i have added only a few, and updated my Steam Workshop mod, and fixed an error. Afterwards however, Some lines of text dont load, instead, they just load the default (Wilson's) Script. However, if i go back into my Folder, on both my folder i use to update, and the folder thats on the workshop, has the Custom Speech. Im not sure whats going on here. Can somebody make any sense of this and tell me what im doing wrong?

If it helps, i have the whole File download ready.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/anjug9w3rh1kn32/Boukeyt's Mod.zip?dl=0

Please and Thanks,

Boukeyt

XTRADOG    0

Hello I thought you might want to repost this under the correct forum rather than under Unnatural selections subforum which is a Mod under development rather than a place you ask questions about your mod. Also if you are going to ask for help please provide more detail. "Some lines of text don't load" is not enough information. It would be much more helpful if you provide at least a few examples. Sorry if i sound a bit aggressive and i would like to help if i had more time right now but i thought I should just let you know

XTRADOG    0

(Edit) Sorry i didn't see you had found the correct place to post so this message was unneeded. I hope i was some help getting your message somewhere that others may see. 

If you follow this link https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/79-dont-starve-together-mods-and-tools/ you want to click the orange button in there. Also as i stated in my last message please provide some examples of the lines that don't work.  

image.png