Recommended Posts

Raspberry Milk    247
11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Have you ever thought about drawing the blockhead versions of your sculpts?

Sculpts? I have no idea of what you mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    31,160
22 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Sculpts? I have no idea of what you mean.

I just assumed sine you built with legos, that''s under sculpting or should I use another word?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    247
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I just assumed sine you built with legos, that''s under sculpting or should I use another word?

Nah, not really. And the plural is Lego.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistikl    127
57 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I made a Winona warrior skin. Yes, I know how late this is, but Winona's is by far the best of the forge collection, so I don't care if it's late.

So much mowhawk.

 

IMG_0744.JPG

:wilson_ecstatic: That's so cool! And yeah, I know what you mean, of all other skins that once seems like it actually FITS Winona! Also that Mad Max inspired style just made her look more define! Awesome job! :biggrin-new:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    247
46 minutes ago, Mistikl said:

:wilson_ecstatic: That's so cool! And yeah, I know what you mean, of all other skins that once seems like it actually FITS Winona! Also that Mad Max inspired style just made her look more define! Awesome job! :biggrin-new:

Or it could just be that I have some weird knack for bald people. I can't believe I just said that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistikl    127
1 minute ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Or it could just be that I have some weird knack for bald people. I can't believe I just said that.

:wilson_ecstatic: Well, I think we all have our strange moments! I think TMNT is actually about BDSM after re-watching the 1st season of 80s version! O_o 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    247
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Due to the brickhead look, she kind of has a truck look but nice work transitioning the design to a geometric look

Well, at least we now know the poster to the next transformers movie

Drawing (9).png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    31,160
5 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Well, at least we now know the poster to the next transformers movie

Drawing (9).png

Urge to draw this with the guitar guy from Fury Road... Rising...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    247
5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Urge to draw this with the guitar guy from Fury Road... Rising...

With silver spray in hand. Would you happen to be a movie buff by any chance? If so then... buddies!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    17,609
12 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I made a Winona warrior skin. Yes, I know how late this is, but Winona's is by far the best of the forge collection, so I don't care if it's late.

So much mowhawk.

IMG_0744.JPG

"You seem to think you have a chance. Let's fix that."

Love the way you did this ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    31,160
12 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

With silver spray in hand. Would you happen to be a movie buff by any chance? If so then... buddies!

The character you're thinking of is a separate character but sure:wilson_ecstatic:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Milk    247

I got round to making a survivor Wilson, and after the clothes ordeal, decided that I'm never going to make his regular skin. Damn striped shirt.

 

IMG_0749.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now