Another art thread

57 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I made a Winona warrior skin. Yes, I know how late this is, but Winona's is by far the best of the forge collection, so I don't care if it's late.

So much mowhawk.

IMG_0744.JPG

:wilson_ecstatic: That's so cool! And yeah, I know what you mean, of all other skins that once seems like it actually FITS Winona! Also that Mad Max inspired style just made her look more define! Awesome job! :biggrin-new:

46 minutes ago, Mistikl said:

:wilson_ecstatic: That's so cool! And yeah, I know what you mean, of all other skins that once seems like it actually FITS Winona! Also that Mad Max inspired style just made her look more define! Awesome job! :biggrin-new:

Or it could just be that I have some weird knack for bald people. I can't believe I just said that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Or it could just be that I have some weird knack for bald people. I can't believe I just said that.

:wilson_ecstatic: Well, I think we all have our strange moments! I think TMNT is actually about BDSM after re-watching the 1st season of 80s version! O_o 

12 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I made a Winona warrior skin. Yes, I know how late this is, but Winona's is by far the best of the forge collection, so I don't care if it's late.

So much mowhawk.

IMG_0744.JPG

"You seem to think you have a chance. Let's fix that."

Love the way you did this ^_^

On 18.01.2018 at 10:04 PM, Raspberry Milk said:

I got round to making a survivor Wilson, and after the clothes ordeal, decided that I'm never going to make his regular skin. Damn striped shirt.

IMG_0749.JPG

Awwwww! My favorite skin!!! *o* Oh, he looks just ADORABLE!!! :wilson_love:Poor little Wilson, all wounded but still fighting! :D

• Like 1