Another art thread

23 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I heard that Klei actually ran out of time so we'll most likely get them next year.

Joe mentioned that and I highly trust his word.:wilson_smile:

On 12/20/2017 at 10:48 PM, Raspberry Milk said:

Drawing.png

A improvement over your last drawings. Now that MAx has some incoming beard growth, maybe he can rival Wilson's perk. Interesting callback to MAx's previous winter outfit.

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Joe mentioned that and I highly trust his word.:wilson_smile:

A improvement over your last drawings. Now that MAx has some incoming beard growth, maybe he can rival Wilson's perk. Interesting callback to MAx's previous winter outfit.

Congratulations, you managed to predict the mod I'm making.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Looks good. Wish there was a why to give Wilson an actual eye patch but you're probably limited on pieces and what you can actually do with these things.

Ahh. The reason I haven't done Wilson yet isn't because of his eyepatch, I know how to do that, but because of his clothes.

22 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

IMG_0732.JPGIMG_0736.JPG

I could remember this being MAxwell due to the book. Forgot he had a bandage on his skin. Also, nice Winona.

19 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:
  1. Drawing(1).thumb.png.3bcec65e674bad1968550f9acd2af053.png
  2. (Can anyone give me a tutorial on drawing hands? They're the bane of my existence.)
  1. I love the detail of the extra rotten teeth. IT just adds a nastiness to it.
  2. 5a465f05a39d6_Wilsondrawingtutorial.thumb.png.1630dba41db9a77e7ff5ca823f982a6b.png596ddbb627752_handtutorial.thumb.png.6ad58231054f57408a430a79944269a3.pngHope these help.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. 5a465f05a39d6_Wilsondrawingtutorial.thumb.png.1630dba41db9a77e7ff5ca823f982a6b.png596ddbb627752_handtutorial.thumb.png.6ad58231054f57408a430a79944269a3.pngHope these help.

OH MY GOD! SOMEONE WHO BOTHERS SKETCHING BODIES BEFORE FLESHING THEM OUT!

Expect a LOT more Woodlegs, seeing as I've fallen in love with him and his stupidly OP ship.

I had to take the photo from a different angle, seeing as his beard is so horribly large it blocks out his body and legs, making it look like he's floating.

Again, a little bit of the background is coming out, showing that I really need to get bigger backdrop.

IMG_0740.JPG

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:
  1. OH MY GOD! SOMEONE WHO BOTHERS SKETCHING BODIES BEFORE FLESHING THEM OUT!
  2. Expect a LOT more Woodlegs, seeing as I've fallen in love with him and his stupidly OP ship.
  3. IMG_0740.JPG
  1. Yeah, it's called linewiring. Helps me out very much in the drawing process.
  2. He has a romantic ship~?
  3. Adorable. I love the angle in the photo. The sheet of paper gives him focus.

3 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

I gave Woodlegs some improvements to make him cuter. He deserves them. Anybody who can find a full thulicite set on day 3 deserves it.

Woodlegs OP.

IMG_0743.JPG

Awww! He got a little mustaches now!!! ^o^ And he's hair and bandanna look more detailed! :D Goof job!