Another art thread

17 hours ago, minespatch said:

I use paintdotnet but what can I assist that you're having trouble with?

I'm just trying to.... photoshop. theirs really no other way to put it

I'm sorry for not posting any artwork for awhile, but you know, Christmas stuff. ( I will do a winters feast piece, but only when the event starts )

Have a Woodie for the time being. I'm surprised this turned out this well, seeing as I've never drawn him before.

I have no idea why the scan is so big, that's never happened before. You just need to look closely or something.

scan0042.jpg

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Because Klei are inhumanly cruel, and have denied us Maxwell mains an amazing snowfall skin, I designed one myself.

Don't worry, I'm a Wigfrid main and they didn't give us her either.

I heard that Klei actually ran out of time so we'll most likely get them next year.

26 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Don't worry, I'm a Wigfrid main and they didn't give us her either.

I heard that Klei actually ran out of time so we'll most likely get them next year.

That's what I'm thinking. They must've not made a couple of them in time, and just gave us half the characters ( we got 6 out of 12 ).  Also, notice how all of the skins they gave us belong to characters in official combo's (Wicker & Wolfgang, Wendy & Webber, ect ). 

Edited by Raspberry Milk

4 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

That's what I'm thinking. They must've not made a couple of them in time, and just gave us half the characters ( we got 6 out of 12 ).  Also, notice how all of the skins they gave us belong to characters in official combo's (Wicker & Wolfgang, Wendy & Webber, ect ). 

Huh, interesting. Now they just need Woodie and WX, Wigfrid and Wes and Maxwell... who doesn't have another person to go with ( ._.)

Edited by DragonMage156

3 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Well, I've started pairing Winona & Maxwell, and I'm honestly surprised Klei hasn't.

Well Winona came out way after the trading cards so we can't say for sure. Honestly I'm surprised she hasn't tried to kill him yet XD

(Also I keep forgetting that Winona's an official character now >_< )

40 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well Winona came out way after the trading cards so we can't say for sure. Honestly I'm surprised she hasn't tried to kill him yet XD

(Also I keep forgetting that Winona's an official character now >_< )

I'm not really sure if she knows everything about Maxwell & Charlie, seeing as she didn't come in till DST. On that topic, I'm surprised Maxwell gets on so well with everyone. Maybe he's just a nice guy.

Edited by Raspberry Milk