Looking for DST coop players w/ mic on ps4

I used to play don’t starve all the time years ago. Now I am just starting to play don’t starve together but I am having troubles finding players with mics to play with. Drop your psn in the comments if you would like to give it a run.

PSN butthurt4481    

*ignore the gamer tag lol... created in college and now I can’t change it. Butthurt it is.

Me and my wife play DST on PS4 with mics. We are intermediate level players that have just been playing by ourselves mostly but recently have started playing with others. We are in mountain time zone and are online anywhere between 5pm-midnight on weekdays and about any time on weekends. Would like to play with friendly people regardless of skill level. If you would like to play with us sometime please add or send message to:

PSN tag: shoe-bin

Ive never played dst with people lol. Every time i do play though im just imagining whered i be with a team when im 500 days in. Dont get me wrong i enjoy solo play dst but id like to give playing with people a go. The threat of dying legit went out the window a long time ago so ive been playing a wilderness world so i could still play solo but i can die at my choosing to switch to other characters. 

19 hours ago, LeeFuelWeaver said:

Ive never played dst with people lol. Every time i do play though im just imagining whered i be with a team when im 500 days in. Dont get me wrong i enjoy solo play dst but id like to give playing with people a go. The threat of dying legit went out the window a long time ago so ive been playing a wilderness world so i could still play solo but i can die at my choosing to switch to other characters. 

LeeFuelWeaver i think you and Silent echoes would probably play well together as he also plays wilderness with 1000+ day mega base. I've added everyone from this thread already and have played with everyone except the thread creator SuburbanMandM. Been fun playing with different people at different skill levels. Still been meaning to find a group to atempt to kill toadstool or ancient fuel weaver. Feel free to add me anyone who's interested. PSN tag shoe-bin

Hey everyone! I just started dont starve about a week ago. I sent each of you a friend request on psn. Really trying to find some chill, mature folks to kick it with. Some of these squeakers (kids) are a little too much for me lol Hope to see all of you in game! 

PSN: kungfudude25

Archived