[Game Update] - 244816

Just now, SuperDavid said:

I was in a match to get spools for the last emote then  can have them all then I had ennough & went to buy the emote & couldn't cause the forge event ended, now I will never be able to laugh...I cry everytime...

It's a bug, @JoeW said in the other thread that everyone will be able to weave and buy forge skins for another week before it closes officially for people to finish off their collections.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SuperDavid said:

I was in a match to get spools for the last emote then  can have them all then I had ennough & went to buy the emote & couldn't cause the forge event ended, now I will never be able to laugh...I cry everytime...

5 hours ago, JoeW said:

We're leaving open the ability to buy The Forge Skins packs and weaving of skins for another week so that those of you who want to finish out your collections may do so. 

This is probably a bug, i suggest you to wait a little.

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

It's a bug, @JoeW said in the other thread that everyone will be able to weave and buy forge skins for another week before it closes officially for people to finish off their collections.

Should be fixed up now.

• Thanks 3

yeah its gone but know i cant play with my friend when he is hosting a game. we both use the game on steam and since we updated can't play together why i that? I cant Find sever anywhere and we didnt have porblem with it before but know can someone please help me out on this?

Edited by KonjiroGames

• Developer
1 minute ago, brbrmensch said:

"every survivor's complete set of gladiator skin items" didn't contain pants either

I think there's a misunderstanding. Not all the survivors have pant items associated with them. Webber, Wes, Wickerbottom, and Wendy have their pants item bundled in with the Body slot item. We sometimes have to do this for clothing items where the width of the waist isn't modular, or simply can't be split from the Body clothing piece.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Spaartan said:

That reminds me, maybe there can be a version of each pair of characters (based on the cards) to appear on the home screen?

I'd actually prefer it if the characters were randomized, and not set to pairings! Like I'd love to see Webber and Wickerbottom foraging together or something! I know it's a lot more work (what with animating all of them) but you know... Willow and Wilson are over-represented as a pair and I play odd teams and it'd be cute. :love_heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2