Raspberry Milk    423
8 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

So far the progress is relatively small, due to the lots of art to do, and the lack of time, but I can assure you Im not sleeping over here with the mod, working on mini map icons for those skins aint the easiest take, especially when they are soo tini tiny

You could always get someone else to help with the art

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

You could always get someone else to help with the art

Well, I dont trust people too much with that, either it will end up not good or they will constantly ask whether this is good enough or not... Time is key.
Besides have you seen the workshop? nothing really I ever seen looked anything like DS style/related. Well 1 creator I had seen...

Edited by FuffledBeeQueen
  • Like 1

CarlZalph    1,811
On 1/26/2018 at 2:26 PM, FuffledBeeQueen said:

working on mini map icons for those skins aint the easiest take, especially when they are soo tini tiny

A useful trick I find artists use is to work on a canvas size that's much larger than the end product, and then use a good scaling function (bilinear or better) to make the image smaller and look good.

• Like 1

Squats    1
On 2/10/2018 at 9:45 AM, FuffledBeeQueen said:

So happy that I dropped it out of my first Spring Chest and chillin' at my skin dropper baseASWSX2q.png

From the [Game Update] - 254569 - Celebrate the Year of the Varg with Your Special Someone thread in General Discussion.

Aaaah, I'm so excited to see you're making good progress with this! The spear looks so cool! Wigfrid doesn't seem to be wearing a (head) skin though. What requirement is currently making her spear look (freakin' awesome) like that?

You're one of the very few mod artists to really nail Klei's style, and I can't say how much I appreciate it. I can't wait 'til the next alpha/beta release! Cheering you on! :D

Edited by Squats
Fixed quote.

Mattyington    3

I Hope the new skins don't give you much trouble! I'm really looking forward to this,Thanks for making this a thing,Fuffled!

28 minutes ago, Mattyington said:

I Hope the new skins don't give you much trouble! I'm really looking forward to this,Thanks for making this a thing,Fuffled!

Their Mini map icons are alrdy done, Ghosts are almost done, so yeah, everything is runnin' smoothly, spears are almost done aswell which means helmet time