Mikro    787

Really cool except Willow's survivor skin makes her look like Mojo Jojo from Powerpuff girls without his hat on.

Besides that this is really cool!

Edited by Mikro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

verdago7    5
1 minute ago, CarlZalph said:

Best solution is to contact one of the Klei employees directly with a PM seeing what they'd be fine with you doing.

Good advice. Work with Klei instead of finding out after your done that it's all for naught. 

Lumina    1,712

As far as i remember, the last mod that worked that way was allowed. As long as the existing skins are a prerequite, it should be ok, but yes, it's better to ask Klei to be sure.

pedregales    57
4 hours ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

Wendy Dragonfly?

Probably refers to Willow in dragonfly costume. I guess is because it looks rather phallic, at least, that is the thing that I could come up with after reading their comment.

EDIT: BTW, awesome mod :)!

Edited by pedregales

Cellby    89

Dragonfly Willow is the definitely best one here; the only "bug" you don't need to fix. Great initiative, nice work!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alrighty the Daily Updates (if someone noticed I did daily updates for this) will stop for now, Imma try to fix the face placement and add more things for myself to work with while revamping the Ghost Anim file, which might take some time and fixing all the current ghosts. Be patient 

Dorozco    413

All hail the Bee Queen!

These ghosts look so identical to the original art I can see them added as the official ghosts for the survivors; I hope the best of luck at the process of this very cool cosmetic mod.

• Like 1

Just now, minespatch said:

Kind of shocked Survivor Wilson doesn't have a missing eye.

That's why Im remaking the Ghost Anim at the moment, to make that possible just as other things

• Thanks 1