Add an Item pack for the Shop

spiderdian

It would be much better than playing 1000 hours for the minimal chance of getting just one of those. I don't have all time of the world to waste farming for the ever increasing XP requirement, neither I do have the money to buy tons of skin packs just to convert them in spools to make the items.

Disclaimer: Someone probably suggested this already.

If all available from the start, people wont play the event. So you dont have money and time, and want easy way out. Then you dont have problem if everyone wearing/using it.

I prefer not everyone able to receive the item, so its like exclusive reward, because you cant bought it from steam market

On 25/11/2017 at 4:40 PM, Botaxalim said:

If all available from the start, people wont play the event. So you dont have money and time, and want easy way out. Then you dont have problem if everyone wearing/using it.

I prefer not everyone able to receive the item, so its like exclusive reward, because you cant bought it from steam market

First off, not everything would be available. I'm talking about item packs not EVERYTHING. What is even the second argument, I don't have money and time? Are you suggesting I should indeed spend 70+ bucks to get all the stuff? did you even consider not everyone has all the time in the world to grind 200 levels? This argument is true, I DON'T have a problem if everyone is wearing it. Why would I be happy if people got excluded from enjoying certain features of a game? It's the whole feature exclusivity talk again surrounding Multiplatform games. Or you think everyone was happy that, until soon ago the Roseate collection wasnt available for steam?

Just sit down and think through a bit before attempting to make people look like lazy piles of crap

Archived