Cookbook

Cookbook

- book

- needs Alchemy Engine to craft

- crafting – 1x ratatouile, 1x meatballs, 2x papyrus, 5x web(for the chefs hat)

- 5 uses

- After use, takes materials from the player's surroundings (for example berries from berry bushes, dropped meat) and makes a meal from them.

- 1% chance to change player to meatballs (death)

- 10% chance of hit 15hp

The cookbook should have a cook cap on the package. It should also be white.

There are a few problems with this recipe first its a book and only two characters Wickerbottom and Maxwell can read books and Wickerbottom I feel doesn't need any more utility then she already has. I say Wicker because she is the only character that can craft books making the item a staff would be better. However the last too effects on the item the one percent change character's skeleton to meatballs and the ten percent chance of hit 15hp make very little since I can't even understand what the last effect is suppose to mean. so removing them or changing them would I feel make them better I lean towards removing them completely  for you don't want an item just to be overloaded especially as I see have such useless effects.

The other problems I see with this is very adding anything to the game really its not partially useful I can only see people who play nomadically use this item and even then you need a crockpot to make this item and nomads for the most part seem to do just find eating just raw cooked items. My opinion is that you just make this an auto harvest staff that would just take all food near the player and put it on the ground next to them or auto fill their inventory.  think of this as an upgrade to the lazy forager however this mod item will auto pick, berries,carrots,mushrooms where the forager can only pick up things lying on the ground automatically. also having it only work when cast will avoid most accidentally things from being picked up.

Archived