Journal - 100 Day Challenge

etb21

I will make this Journal taking on a 100 day challenge in Shipwreck, it's my first time playing shipwreck, i got a 160+ days world at RoG but i want to take this challenge and make a journal out of it just for fun

Currently i'm using mods and Maybe this mods make things a little bit (or a lot) too easy but is just a for fun play-through.

• 99 stacks Mod 
  • Backpack & Amulet slot
  • Combined Status
  • Display Food Values
  • Geometric Placement
  • Health Info
  • Ice Fling Range Check
  • Wall Map Icons
  • Worm Hole Mark

i will make this journal each 7 days (In-Game).

Day 1 - I started the world with Webeer, just to try him up i never play with him 

Sorry if i make any mistakes writing this, i'm not a English native speaker. part of this journal is to practice my English writing. I will really appreciate any feedback and any advice that you got for me Thanks.

2017-11-20 19_40_39-Don't Starve.png

Day 7 - Thing's are going well i found some chest, and luggage i got a weird looking umbrella i think it is like an eyebrella right? in that case it will be pretty useful, i found a pirate hat and a cannon on a chest, i don't know what the pirate hat does i don't want to look this things up it ruins the fun of the first play through of shipwreck i thing, what's a good place to set a base what Biome (and what is like) or what do i need to look for?, or maybe multiple bases is the way to go idk, any anyway that was the first 7 days, as per usual first day are kinda slow but it's ok i'm sure it will surprise me with more. by the way, what's the best boat early on? 

2017-11-20 20_45_01-Don't Starve.png

Archived