Join our discord, we always look for players !

JackPainz

Hey dear DST lovers,

i hope this is okay if i make "ads" for my discord server.

I am trying since weeks to just win ONE game on forge but i get alot of russians in my created lobbys or nonames which never read chat and also never type so its not possible to communicate at all, specially ingame at end boss as example when i say to stop attacking the boss when they see green circle from healer to restore some HP but they never react etc. and attack the boss which kills us all at the end and and and.

I met a friend who was experienced enough and he wanted to talk with me over discord so we could communicate while we play which was way better also than typing. Well, after he asked me for discord, i got the idea to making a discord server and asking people around if they wanna join us and play with us the game.

If ALL 6/6 players communicate together, it's way easier to win ONE forge match.

I just created this discord now and feel free to join us !!!: https://discord.gg/pETPKQK

You can ask in the "find a group" Text channel for a group or in the "Looking for group" voice channel.

Ps. Don't forget the games name: Don't starve TOGETHER. We play TOGETHER and if we communicate TOGETHER we also win TOGETHER :p

Pps. You can feel free and also ask me directly on discord if i wanna play with you, i will play 100% when i am online cuz i addict thiss each day for 10+ hours or my friend after he joined also my discord server.

Archived