Does anybody else think it's sad that they don't update Shipwrecked anymore?

Symage

I'm not saying they did a poor job and were lazy, but there's just so much more potential!

Like even bigger sea beasts, more islands to explore, more enemies (Giant monkey a la King Kong and all the other creepy crawlies that live on Skull Island come to mind), more stuff to fill the sea so it's not as boring to swim across the ocean as it is now, maybe a temple or something like the legendary City of Gold? Just more to explore and to fight against?

There's just so much room to add so much more, but sadly, it doesn't look like anyone's working on this anymore, the last major update was two years ago :/

EDIT:

Nevermind I COMPLETELY FORGOT about the recent Beta thingy lol

19 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Just saw your edit, LOL

I can't help but be excited for more SW content they plan on bringing :)

Yea, I hope they add more monsters

Btw, I activated the code in the Betas tab, but DS doesn't seem to be updating. Should I restart steam? And I do have to make a new world for all the new stuff, right?

And I do hope they make the textures for all the things like the Quacken Drill and Ram better, they seem a bit placeholder-y at the moment

• Developer
4 minutes ago, Symage said:

Btw, I activated the code in the Betas tab, but DS doesn't seem to be updating. Should I restart steam? And I do have to make a new world for all the new stuff, right?

Yeah, you have to make a new world. And yeah, I think restarting Steam would be your best bet. If you still can't get it to work afterwards you should email Klei about it.

4 hours ago, TheUnforgivingBR said:

. Maybe something like a monkey king that would appear in the Mild Season.

that's already Wilbur
I don't think they should just reuse assets that really makes things bland and I don't need reasons to go back to playing DST

Archived